2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Monday - 17th
Adv. English(aos)
Thursday - 20th
Adv. English(mods)

Monday - 24th
Adv. MAths
Thursday - 27th
Ext. 1 Maths
(All above are morning exams)

Tuesday - 1st
(arvo)IPT
Wendesday - 2nd
(morning)Chemistry
(arvo) Software Design and Development

Looks like i'll have alittle study time inbetween.... Looks like i'll need it for my last 3 exams :( 3 in 2 days are eachother...

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
miss_gtr said:
1/11 ANCIENT HISTORY...AND IP&T
haha, i've got to say you're the only other person i've come across to be doing ancient and ipt as well..!

*Whitey*

HSC
Yea tell me about it, i have 5 exams over 6 days, english, geo, english, legal and maths.. then wait another week for modern and i finish on the 2nd last day with business!! It sucks that my first week is totally jammed!! : (
I guess it could be worse.. JUST!

*Whitey*

HSC
Totally know how u feel buddy!! Im exactly the same but i do modern and end with business!! My first 6 days is exactly the same! totally sucks!

swaney said:
Well i aint happy with my timetable, i have a bloody 15 day break between maths and business studies and finish on the very last day of da hsc it sucks. my timetable is:

17/10 english
18/10 Geography
20/10 english
24/10 maths

15 days break

9/11 business studies
11/11 economics

feel sorry for those whose got it all crammed up, but at least you dont have to stress out for that long

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
jessied said:
it sucks!!! im finished in 2 weeks and have extension maths and pdh on the same day and then biology the next morning!!! HELP!!!!
I feel yur pain... i got legal the day after eng paper2... then pdh closely follwed by bio 2... it rully rully sux...

__astroboi__

dont complain about finnishing in the first two weeks atleast you get it all over and done with, i think you are lucky. my timetable isnt too bad but i get some long breaks which is not good because i wont study anyway...i have three exams in the first week then one on the second monday and then i have an 9 day break before my next exam and then another 6 before my last exam on the second last day...

atleast uz can start ure holidays early, i have to wait for ages thinking i still have more exams so i cant relax...

_JoHNnY_

Supreme Member
HSC
generally my exams are spread, i got english on the thursday and then legal and SORI on friday, thats a bummer, then i got IPT and 10 days later i got eco. which im happy about! Good Luck peeps

sikofskool

is this the final timetable or is it going to change because someone i know has 2 exams on at the same time?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sikofskool said:
is this the final timetable or is it going to change because someone i know has 2 exams on at the same time?
many people have 2 exams on the same day
its alrite its a really crap timetable but every1 is in the same boat
it said official advanced copy
if it was going to change it would say subject to change*
or something but it didnt
so i guess thats it guys... :(

m_isk

HSC
N/A
he said same time not same day..learn to read

I guss some people are lucky.
I start from the first day all the way until the second last day
with my last exam being Business Studies

latania

HSC
Mine's fine...I end one week early...last exam is on the Friday of the 3rd week...I have two exams Mon and Thurs in 1st week, three exams Mon, Thurs and Fri in 2nd week and two exams Wed and Fri in 3rd week! =D
I know so many people who finish in two weeks!! Lucky people!!!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine is okay... All my exams alternate (Mon, Thurs, Mon, Thurs) and then Tues, a week, and then Wednesday and sigh.. two days later.. Economics. Why oh why must economics be on the very last day ><

niall045

HSC
mine is okay, but ive got 2 exams on the same day - pdhpe and maths ext1. That isnt so bad, since they both entertain different areas of the brain, but id much prefer them on other days.

Squary

HSC
Our Deputy principal said the timetable is only the ADVANCED one - which is what it says on the BOARD of STUDIES as well - so it may change a little but not completely - and only if they have accidently doubled people up I think.

My exams are ok - they could be better though. I have them all done in three weeks - my last being Physics. The only thing I don't like is Math Extension being followed by Biology. But even with that I am not too fussed - I hope to be WELL revised before exams even start so I doubt the night before will make much difference.

anyway - toodles!

wingy

Ryo's gal
HSC
mine is great

week 1 - english AOS, english modules
week 2 - Maths EXT 2, Maths EXT 1
week 3 - Chemistry
week 4 - Business studies , economics

i'm very happy with it, although i'll be studying sadly while every1 else is having fun

**BORED**

out calls only
HSC
i dunno wat my subjects are, though i did memorise the HSC exam timetable the moment i saw it

kitty_purrswell

Butter your own muffin
HSC
Hey,
what an awesome timetable! All my english papers in 1st week, Maths on Mon, Bio on Fri (both 2nd wk), then Chem (3rd) and Bio and Drama in 4th...pretty well spaced out I thought...shame about having one on the last day tho...oh well...just have to make up for lost partying time that weekend :p

Best of luck to everyone...we're all in it together now ;)

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i wanted my exams clumped together... i got the exact opposite. at least one in every week.

but whats wierd is that the order of my exams go in the order of my lines.
lol english-line 1
maths-2
bio-3
chem-4
business-5!!!!

i feel for my friend... she has hospitality and art on the same day. THAT would suck

school lover

I fully agree with you, my exams are jammed in the first 2 weeks but i guess its a good thing, then i don't have to worry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)