2007ers - What do you want to do after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

enzyme

HSC
B Ancient History (Hon)- Macquarie :)
I know I'll get the UAI, which is somewhat of a relief.
I want to travel as much as I can during breaks. I considered taking a gap year, but I'm already travelling this year and don't think it's necessary...
I really want to be an archaeologist, so hopefully that will happen and I'll have a thousand opportunities to travel and learn for the rest of my life.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
enzyme said:
B Ancient History (Hon)- Macquarie :)
I know I'll get the UAI, which is somewhat of a relief.
I want to travel as much as I can during breaks. I considered taking a gap year, but I'm already travelling this year and don't think it's necessary...
I really want to be an archaeologist, so hopefully that will happen and I'll have a thousand opportunities to travel and learn for the rest of my life.
You don't know that:)
I know many people who in their class were the smartest by heaps but only ended up with a UAI in the 80's...and I know people who weren't that smart in comparison to their class and ended up in the 90's. You don't know what UAI you'd end up with so don't always rest on the fact that you believe you'd be way over the cut off.:)

ministryofsound

HSC
1. Hibernate for a whole week out to catch up on the sleep I've missed, that's probaly not even enough...
2. Enjoy the summer, relax and have some great fun, or hopefully go overseas and explore the world.
3. Communication (Journalism) & Int. Studies at UTS :)

Class Of 07'
"You're my idol"
"And you can be my saviour"

UTS: Communication (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!

Last edited:

enzyme

HSC
Lol, thanks ari89... hopefully I'll get my 83. And hopefully I'll get higher, too.

ministryofsound said:
1. Hibernate for a whole week out to catch up on the sleep I've missed, that's probaly not even enough...
2. Enjoy the summer, relax and have some great fun, or hopefully go overseas and explore the world.
4. Communication (Journalism) & Int. Studies at UTS :)

Class Of 07'
"You're my idol"

UTS: Communication (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!
That sounds like such a good plan. And I've looked at the Communications courses at UTS, they look fantastic! I thought about doing the Writing and Cultural Studies, or Social Inquiry, and I was definitely going to combine it with International Studies. They look so interesting!

ministryofsound

HSC
Yay, another Communications student!! :wave: I really hope I can make it into the course, the UAI isn't easy, but I'm staying determined. I really want to do the Journalism course. Just out of curiosity, if you combine it with Int. Studies, which country do you want to go to?

Class Of 07'
"You're my idol"

UTS: Communications (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!

pboy_

HSC
This is a late reply but id like to get into bachelor of engineering/b.com at unsw. if i dont make it then i'l stick with b.engineering flex first year.

p.s im surprised no ones mentioned engineering so far. its pretty popular at my school.

enzyme

HSC
I was thinking France, because I know a little bit of the language... but I don't really know. You?

Legham

HSC
Im gonna take a year off and just bludge and drink beer all year.. Just gotta earn $17000 so i can get that youth allowance thing :) should be pretty easy.. i made like over $9000 last financial year just working at maccas and going to school..
I seriously can't wait until summer.

zlatanstylez

HSC
Physiotherapy....but i know the cut-off mark is like 94 at UON (Uni of Newcastle), soo i will have to work extensively hard!

Goodluck to everyone, and hopefully you do what you wanted to do after the HSC. :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I plan to drink for 2 months. Then do a bridging maths course, then off to ANU.

Chocolat

HSC
I know that after I finish the HSC English Paper 1 (AOS)....I am going to enjoy burning the Journeys Stimulus Booklet. I would burn everything else but I plan on selling them afterwards :p.
In the mid term, definitely go out and have an overall good time with my friends :D. And...if money permits...perhaps a trip overseas....
And then of course, when the UAI comes through...need to start thinking about university and what not......ahhhh it's a neverending cycle!!! :mad1:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Chocolat said:
I know that after I finish the HSC English Paper 1 (AOS)....I am going to enjoy burning the Journeys Stimulus Booklet. :mad1:

mass burning after the HSC. no guiltof having to save for younger siblings as JOURNEYS IS OVER AND DONE WIHT AFTER OUR GRADE..
or so i hear?

ministryofsound

HSC
This is an extremly delayed response to 'enzyme'.

I would love to go to Germany. That's first option, but thinking of others like France, or even Spain which sounds like a lot of fun.

Class Of 07'
"You're my idol"

UTS: Communications (Journalism) & Int. Studies...HERE I COME!!!!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
nichhhole said:
mass burning after the HSC. no guiltof having to save for younger siblings as JOURNEYS IS OVER AND DONE WIHT AFTER OUR GRADE..
or so i hear?
after every exam take out the exam paper and burn it.
this will give you a sense of achievement after every exam completed.
and then after all the exams are over GIANT BONFIRE!
i predict awesome tribal dances will result from that bonfire...
ooo can't wait.

Delta One

HSC
BURN THAT DAMN, ENGLISH RELATED MATERIALS BOOKLET...eat cake, SLEEP, drink coffe, eat cake, SLEEP

then go to UWS, Bach. of Policing, with a masters in Policing Intelligence and Counter Terrorism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)