• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol havent seen that a billion times!
Bless you my child

I'd agree with the Hitchen's article too. Obama is piss weak, though i'm not sure that the financial crisis hasnt already killed McCain.

HSC
I hadn't seen it before dear, thus I felt it would be appropriate.

I apologise for my lack of propriety

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I think it's credited for kickstarting the Obama (or at least the anyone-but-Hillary)campaign.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
.. why's he calling Obama gutless.. then advising him to spend less time attacking McCain? Is christopher "IRAQ HAS WMDS" hitchens advocating the same bush-esque "I'M THE DECIDER" philosophy? What a funny man.

"The most readily identified, most easily stereotyped, and most quickly dismissed figure is an angry black man."

the O campaign has a tread a fine line between calling out McCain on his shit, and not being hypocrites themselves after spending last year, and the first half of this year, calling for a fundamental change in politics.

I wonder when Hitchens wrote the article. Obama got a +7 bounce from the crisis, coupled with Johnny Macs lies backfiring.

debatezzzz. johnny mac is going to ambush obama like the nva ambushed him

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Iraq did have WMD's dude. Chem weapons lulz

Your avatar scares the living brain cells out of me.

Anyway, Iran's President is saying America empire is ending.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blames "a few bullying powers" for creating the world's problems and says the "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road." Ahmadinejad, in an exclusive interview with CNN's Larry King, also said attacking Iran would be the "worst thing" the U.S. could do

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/09/24/ahmadinejad.us.iran/index.html
Who will bomb Iran? Obama or McCain?:)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Can't they do a last minute swap? Let Hillary take over Biden's spot? :p
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...den-replaced-Hillary-Obamas-running-mate.html

Rumours Biden will be replaced by Hillary as Obama's running mate

The internet is buzzing today with the rumour that Barack Obama's gaffe-prone running mate Joe Biden will drop out of the race for health reasons - to be replaced by Hillary Clinton.

John McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his running mate has created so much interest in the Republicans that Mr Obama will have to make a radical move to regain momentum, the argument goes.

Mrs Clinton could be just the key. Mr Biden, who had surgery in 1998 to repair two brain aneurysms, would drop out after the vice presidential debates due to be held on October 2, according to the claims - leaving the way open for the former First Lady.
Back from the dead!?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1061791/Could-Clinton-come-Internet-buzzes-rumours-Biden-replaced-Hillary-Obamas-running-mate.html

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
nothing you can say with destroy my joy

HalcyonSky

HSC
wow, if that does happen the media attention will be an enourmous boost for obama

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol I dont know too much about economics, but I think that the Clinton surplus was a fluke that had very little to do with his policies

HSC
Yeah the Republicans love freedom. So do the Liberals in Australia. I can tell because they say they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)