2009 HSC School Rankings (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
And here we were sweating our pants over a massive drop. And we topped the state by 9% (I know it's not the 22% of last year, but big enough for our grade to bring it back).

Darian

HSC
OH WTF NSG ='(

and holy crap, baulko is catching up onto ruse real fast :mad:
thats riiiiiight! baulko gon catch up to yous. why the worried :( look? lol
actually nah... the new year 12s seem pretty crap in comparison to us, or any year before us. so it will take many many many years if we do manage to overtake ruse lol

and amogh i frkn love that gif... so freaky but hilarious

yuena4

HSC
Tech 2009 the year that left their mark on the school.... as the shittest year ever :cry:

now lets hope we dont drop out of the top 50

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
i think the SMH and daily telegraph are the same excpet SMH removed the school ranked 25th? Anyhoo with daily telegraph's ranking system is so stupid. A school have only say 4 candidates and 3 of them get band 6. So that makes them 1st in the state?

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
thats riiiiiight! baulko gon catch up to yous. why the worried :( look? lol
actually nah... the new year 12s seem pretty crap in comparison to us, or any year before us. so it will take many many many years if we do manage to overtake ruse lol

and amogh i frkn love that gif... so freaky but hilarious
Hey c'mon Brother, no need to dismiss us before we even try =)

occer

HSC
N/A
Grammar failed by dropping two places.

NSBHS is just :jaw: though.

MetroMattums

HSC
Re: Top 100 Schools - Daily Telegraph

Gtfo Reddam House. 355 exams sat only.

iiinsane02

HSC
dude, you don't understand. when your school has been in the top five for the last THIRTY PLUS years and we drop out of it, that's pretty devastating.
I'm not attacking you or anything, but maybe your school is still doing extremely well like every year for the past thirty years, but other schools are just outperforming you guys. You're on the same level, however other schools are lifting their game which enabled them to power through into the top 5. It doesn't necessarily mean your grade performed badly.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i think the SMH and daily telegraph are the same excpet SMH removed the school ranked 25th? Anyhoo with daily telegraph's ranking system is so stupid. A school have only say 4 candidates and 3 of them get band 6. So that makes them 1st in the state?
There are barriers to entry - like 50 exams sat or something. I don't know.

G4_SuperTeam

HSC
my friends friend (who goes to ruse) said that her grade/school was really pissed, cos they only topped 1 subject and normally they come 1st in like 5 things.

in subject rankings, baulko is usually like 1 or 2 ranks away from ruse. THEY'RE GETTING SO GOOD!!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Has a full list ever been published by a media outlet? Closest was SMH online in 2007, but that was only top ~500. Afaik, all other occassions they haven't exceeded publication of the top 200.

dp624

HSC
my friends friend (who goes to ruse) said that her grade/school was really pissed, cos they only topped 1 subject and normally they come 1st in like 5 things.

in subject rankings, baulko is usually like 1 or 2 ranks away from ruse. THEY'RE GETTING SO GOOD!!!!
their fault :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)