2009 Macquarie Uni Offers / General Chatter (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: 2009 Macquarie Uni Offers

Got an offer from Macq to do BED (Early Childhood) but I was enrolled in Macq last year so I don't think I have to go to the compulsory on campus thingy...though I must ask (if anyone knows) if I can enrol on the 6th of Feb or wait until when the late rounders get to start enrolling which is on the 9th of Feb?

mudcake42

HSC

Just got my late round offer of Arts/Law at Macquarie. So relieved that my change in mind between the main and late wasn't going to screw me over!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Got an offer from Macq to do BED (Early Childhood) but I was enrolled in Macq last year so I don't think I have to go to the compulsory on campus thingy...though I must ask (if anyone knows) if I can enrol on the 6th of Feb or wait until when the late rounders get to start enrolling which is on the 9th of Feb?
And wow just realised, that's a massive change of pace for you isn't it? Engineering wasn't to your liking? (if you don't mind me asking)

HSC

LOL // It was okay...but the Maths wasn't ... general maths standard to suddenly ext 1 year 11 was just too hectic

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

LOL // It was okay...but the Maths wasn't ... general maths standard to suddenly ext 1 year 11 was just too hectic
Ahh, yeah that'd be a fairly big leap haha

Might see you in some classes!

old.skool.kid

HSC

oh FUCK i just got an offer for B arts(psych), this is fucking BS! WTF am i supposed to do now i just got my head set i was going to wollongong and now THIS!

FUCK YOU MAcquarie, i dd not see that one coming

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

oh FUCK i just got an offer for B arts(psych), this is fucking BS! WTF am i supposed to do now i just got my head set i was going to wollongong and now THIS!

I lol'd.

HSC

Ahh, yeah that'd be a fairly big leap haha

Might see you in some classes!
Sweet =] // yeah kept drowning in unknown mathematical territory...before this the closest thing to "calculus" was using a graphics "calculator" =/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Sweet =] // yeah kept drowning in unknown mathematical territory...before this the closest thing to "calculus" was using a graphics "calculator" =/
Haha, I went the other way, went from 3-4 unit maths at the start of Year 12, but lost all interest in it and went to 2 unit, almost failed because of lack of study rofl

HSC

Haha, I went the other way, went from 3-4 unit maths at the start of Year 12, but lost all interest in it and went to 2 unit, almost failed because of lack of study rofl
Ah wells, at least now you know what you want to do...so it's all past history :rofl:

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A

u dont have to accept amcquarie's offer

just go to wollongong if that makes your life easier :haha:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Ah wells, at least now you know what you want to do...so it's all past history :rofl:
Haha, I still don't know, I guess teaching has been a passion, but that may change once i start the PhD (if at all) rofl

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC

ok so when i registering in classes, seminars for psych and phil didn't show up, but they are listed in the timetable and my understanding was that i had to go to one of each activity listed yeh? i've sent an email to the psych department about whether i need to enrol in seminars/how do i enrol in them since they don't show up in the timetable...does anyone with experience in either psych or phil know if i meant to go to the seminars?

dolbinau

HSC

ok so when i registering in classes, seminars for psych and phil didn't show up, but they are listed in the timetable and my understanding was that i had to go to one of each activity listed yeh? i've sent an email to the psych department about whether i need to enrol in seminars/how do i enrol in them since they don't show up in the timetable...does anyone with experience in either psych or phil know if i meant to go to the seminars?
There are seminars? There were none using Macquarie Timetable maker for me - just Lectures/Tut for Phil and Lectures/Prac for Psy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)