2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (2 Viewers)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Far out guys, I think I'm replying to nearly every comment on this page.... you only have yourselves to blaaaaaame!!

Construction Management is for people who only care about money, and not what they do with their lives.

Biomedial Science is for people who didn't get into Veterinary Science or Medicine.

On the other hand, Engineering is for people who are passionate and want to change the world for the better!

/Not biased at all. :p
But we all know engineers shat themselves when they see a girl walk past =P

<3

<3

<3 (repeated)

lol

seriously? whats the name of the pharmacy? I know they have a priceline pharmacy at Jesmond. Good work environment, i really like it.

Will u be in dispensary (like me and every other person in biomed) or shop girl?

In fact speaking of my Priceline Pharmacy, im the sole dispensary assistant there 2moro. Im shittin myself cos i havnt been properly shown how to use fred dispense, but it will be good experience.
<3

Naww, I can't wait to see him on Wednesday! It's official - he's adorable <3

It's not the priceline in Jesmond, though that's where I had my job interview. I think most of my shifts will be at the discount pharmacy across from the fruit market (on the same side as Hungry Jacks).

Atm I'm just a shop girl.... but I'll work my way up the ranks!!

thats true, but only for some people.

lol @ emma.
why are you lol'ing at me, hmmm?

yo emmy reckon i culd pop in to dda pharmacy and u give me sum free large rough rider condomz if thazt oka y? thankz babe
Feel free to come say hi =) But you won't be needing condoms if no hot chikkz talk to you, now will you...?

LMAOO dont worry il go up to the counter and ask in a heapz loud voice.
IL be like
HEY babyyy yu have any condomz for wen me and yu get togetha tonight....!??!
and make the poor girl turn bright red
Yes. Awkward much. Knowing me, I'll accidentally be like "have a nice night... oh erm... *turns red*"

La bomba knows the way to a girls heart. Im sure emmycyclopedia will have a few words to say
As always =)

DanHickm

HSC
But we all know engineers shat themselves when they see a girl walk past =P
*shit. shat is past tense I think.

Aha damn. Got me there though.

La Bomba said:
LMAOO dont worry il go up to the counter and ask in a heapz loud voice.
IL be like
HEY babyyy yu have any condomz for wen me and yu get togetha tonight....!??!
If you want to be slightly less subtle then pick up the biggest sized condoms you can find in the pharmacy and give Emma a sleazy smile and wink when you go up to the counter. She will love it.

Last edited:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
*shit. shat is past tense I think.

Aha damn. Got me there though.
Haha... I say shat, because it's like I'm swearing without actually swearing. It's just a smidge more lady-like =)

If you want to be slightly less subtle then pick up the biggest sized condoms you can find in the pharmacy and give Emma a sleazy smile and wink when you go up to the counter. She will love it.
Haha, sorry, I only have eyes for one :love:

Ooh yeah, but sleazy smiles really do it for most chicks hey! =S

Nah, what would be hell funny is if I reciprocated your proposition with a "yeah baby, lets go!"
THEN what would you do with your oversized condoms, hmmm?!
*boy shats pants*

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
The thing is La Bomba, the more self-respecting females of Newcastle don't tend to gravitate towards Fanny's all that much.

If you're looking for a girl, why don't you start off the conversation, rather than waiting for them to come to you?

Also, I would come say hi to you but I haven't seen you =P lol
There are no self respecting females in newcastle.

La Bomba

HSC
LMAO notice how its only girls who are suposedly saying theres self respecting females in newcastle. fact is there isnt...that's why they're from newcastle....caus they fail at life.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
There are no self respecting females in newcastle.
I'd probably have to partially agree with you there...

(let it be noted I'm not from Newcastle lol)

LMAO notice how its only girls who are suposedly saying theres self respecting females in newcastle. fact is there isnt...that's why they're from newcastle....caus they fail at life.
I think it depends where you go. There are lots of lovely girls (and boys) at the uni, but going out at night on the town I doubt there's a lot of decent people in general, regardless of gender.

DanHickm

HSC
Gees, what's with all the newcastle hate?
Where are you guys that aren't from newcastle from?

militiaman

HSC
**** off La Bomba, Newy Boyz for life.

Republik de Novocastria > Belarus > Lithuania :)o) > Ukraine.

DanHickm

HSC
@ kakashi and zax

Why newcastle out of interest? What courses are you guys doing?

militiaman

HSC
lmaoo militiaman that waznt very nice :(
Really sorry La Bomba bro. It's just, as you would say, racialy offfendin my hektik town aintt on and i challenge evryone to a game of chesss in the library were da hektik cleanin of fungis shit i s going on and self-respectin chikz studyin their will aproach us :)

La Bomba

HSC
Really sorry La Bomba bro. It's just, as you would say, racialy offfendin my hektik town aintt on and i challenge evryone to a game of chesss in the library were da hektik cleanin of fungis shit i s going on and self-respectin chikz studyin their will aproach us :)
lmaooo bahhahha militiaman iz sik!!! we'l hav to hav a game of pool bro but like unfortunately il probably win caus im dayum good and al that. and ye maybe i shuld go to da library to pik up chikz. and il be like hey babbyyy how bout yu n me break the silence ;). and she'l be like heheh oh yur so funy and cute heres my number, and il be like fanksz baby we'l get 2 getha sometime

HSC
theres only 3 uni's in NSW with this course and only 2 that are qualifed and 1 that i hear that has a superior or is the only one that has a computer lab dedicated just to what i do. I'll let you figure out the rest. :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Yous sell robo?
Huh?

You are legen....[wait for it...sorry to all you lactose intolerant]...dairy
:p

lmaooo bahhahha militiaman iz sik!!! we'l hav to hav a game of pool bro but like unfortunately il probably win caus im dayum good and al that. and ye maybe i shuld go to da library to pik up chikz. and il be like hey babbyyy how bout yu n me break the silence ;). and she'l be like heheh oh yur so funy and cute heres my number, and il be like fanksz baby we'l get 2 getha sometime
That could almost have a good ring to it - "La Bomba de-flowers in the fungal flower room"... :p

sam5

HSC
Gees, what's with all the newcastle hate?
Where are you guys that aren't from newcastle from?
i hate newcastle.

and i come from cessnock

so that shows how much i hate newcastle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)