2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

sam5

HSC
engineers are important

newcastle will be even more up the shit if some decent town planners dont start comming through soon...

EDIT: engineers are useless in newcastle because the town planning is already up the shit

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Wednesday nights..? There's no MATH110 lectures that night.. or are you talking about some other subject or what? So confused. Also, you're saying the psych girl is nice, but you're implying the "dozens of engineers" are not? Harsh.

There's no basis to my suspicions really, I suppose if you want to wave to me if I'm there I'm a tired looking kid usually in a slazenger hoodie or a red flanno.
far out i must have been off my tree when i wrote that =P

yes, i meant thursdays =)

i reaffirmed that kate the psych student is nice because she's nicer than the average person... very bubbly and talkative =)

it's all relative my dear boy!

ok, will be sure to say hi =) today we were all up the back checking out our maths test scores on a friend's laptop... i had a pink shirt on too.

engineers are important

newcastle will be even more up the shit if some decent town planners dont start comming through soon...

EDIT: engineers are useless in newcastle because the town planning is already up the shit
hahahaha... hahahaha...

haha. was good to see you today matt, have a lovely easter =)

@ jackydoll - i'm adding you now =)
yay for tweety!!

HSC
wat???
wat did i say that implied wanted to add you on facebook??????????????

and yeh most people have fb (except phoenix :) i think ) and i'll think about the add :)
edit: wait...how the hell did you know i have facebook??????????? *feeling stalked*

so hows the toga party...since some of us are "children"... -> -.- care to tell us what happened???

Last edited:

sam5

HSC
hahahaha... hahahaha...

haha. was good to see you today matt, have a lovely easter =)
u too.

enjoy the break.

im not doin nothing, except im goin to see the knights play on monday arvo with a few mates. i love the footy.

how did ur maths test go? i heard it was hard...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Kakashi Hatake said:
and yeh most people have fb (except phoenix i think ) and i'll think about the add
edit: wait...how the hell did you know i have facebook??????????? *feeling stalked*
Surely you're the stalker? To know that everyone but phoenix has a facebook..

HSC
Surely you're the stalker? To know that everyone but phoenix has a facebook..
i said most people have facebook, i never said everyone else had one, it was just that i knew he didnt. I never even said most people on here has facebook, so please don't twist my words in your mind and make assumptions that seem as if i am a stalker, unless you have a problem with me, if so, then just tell it up to me straight instead of attacking me from the sides.
please read this
http://community.boredofstudies.org...ty-newcastle/241950/general-chit-chatter.html
its somewhere in there where phoenix implies he doesnt.

Last edited:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
wat???
so hows the toga party...since some of us are "children"... -> -.- care to tell us what happened???
We were waiting for our mate to finish his physics lab, then we headed up but it was so packed, we hung around for a little while then bailed to have our own toga party =P

u too.

enjoy the break.

im not doin nothing, except im goin to see the knights play on monday arvo with a few mates. i love the footy.

how did ur maths test go? i heard it was hard...
Oh wow, that'll be fun - i like footy too. I used to go for the knights about 10 years back... nowadays I don't really have a team, but can still enjoy watching a good game =)

Yeah, there were a couple of different versions of the maths test, the one Jacob did was about 100 times harder than mine.

Haha, I obliterated it though! 100% =D
At first, another friend of ours in maths was like "Emma, I'll bet $20 you don't get over 8/16!"
I check my results, do a victory dance...
Then he checks his.... 11/16.
And I did my second victory dance =P

HSC
Uni Grad
i said most people have facebook, i never said everyone else had one, it was just that i knew he didnt. I never even said most people on here has facebook, so please don't twist my words in your mind and make assumptions that seem as if i am a stalker, unless you have a problem with me, if so, then just tell it up to me straight instead of attacking me from the sides.
please read this
http://community.boredofstudies.org...ty-newcastle/241950/general-chit-chatter.html
its somewhere in there where phoenix implies he doesnt.
Yeh, I got it like a few days after that post lol.

HSC
congratz :)
welcome to the University of Facebook, Majoring in Procrastination :)-> some group i found :D
you'll get your degree once you fail your first course :D

@emmcylopedia: lol, well that kinda sucked :S at least you seemed to have fun :) and that i dont feel as half bad being unable to attend :D

Last edited:

DanHickm

HSC
I found the best place to poo at uni the other day.
Guessing it wasn't the toilets near the Flowers room? The toilet paper there is just horrible - too thin and not nice at all. Please, fill us in.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
congratz :)
lol, well that kinda sucked :S at least you seemed to have fun :) and that i dont feel as half bad being unable to attend :D
wed nite didn't suck at all surprisingly! possibly the best night of semester so far =P

EVERYTHING is cooler in a toga...

But don't worry, there will be plenty more toga parties - i think they happen every semester? or is it once a year?

I found the best place to poo at uni the other day.
do share with us =)

Guessing it wasn't the toilets near the Flowers room? The toilet paper there is just horrible - too thin and not nice at all. Please, fill us in.
Oh my god... in the girl's loo near the flower room, i swear some girl shat herself so bad it went all over the toilet (or she just has shocking aim and liquid turds)

That was really disturbing.

La Bomba

HSC
omgawd none of you'se invite the most hektik guy at uni to stuf. i feel so racialy violated

zaxmacks

HSC
So everyone knows where the Griffin-Duncan theatre is, yeah?

Well, if you go down all the stairs to the bottom entrance then turn left, there should be a glass door that leads to a courtyard of stairs. Walk up to the door, turn left and you'll see a medium sized disabled toilet. It's nicely secluded from prying ears, so you can feel safe in knowing that no one will hear your inevitable noises associated with plopping off a turd.

jackydoll

HSC
wed nite didn't suck at all surprisingly! possibly the best night of semester so far =P

EVERYTHING is cooler in a toga...

But don't worry, there will be plenty more toga parties - i think they happen every semester? or is it once a year?
Dunno, but I can't wait for autonomy day :D I'm thinking of going as Snow White

Oh my god... in the girl's loo near the flower room, i swear some girl shat herself so bad it went all over the toilet (or she just has shocking aim and liquid turds)

That was really disturbing.
ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)