2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
HOW COME I WASNT INVITED TO A TOGA PARTY WHERE WAs it ON
No one gets invited silly... you keep your ears open for upcoming socials and go if you're interested =)

I think there's information on the uni's website, under the social events calendar.

So everyone knows where the Griffin-Duncan theatre is, yeah?

Well, if you go down all the stairs to the bottom entrance then turn left, there should be a glass door that leads to a courtyard of stairs. Walk up to the door, turn left and you'll see a medium sized disabled toilet. It's nicely secluded from prying ears, so you can feel safe in knowing that no one will hear your inevitable noises associated with plopping off a turd.
That's on the Hunter side, isn't it? Shortland pwns!

Not worth going that far for a dump...

Dunno, but I can't wait for autonomy day :D I'm thinking of going as Snow White
Ooh, I have heard a little about this. When and where? And is it a dress-up thing?

sam5

HSC
Just find a nice tree somewhere. Always does the trick.
and get mozzie bites on ur ass...

I did a piss in the great hall toilets the other day and i looked down and there was a mossie on my dick. Lucky i got it fast.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
and get mozzie bites on ur ass...

I did a piss in the great hall toilets the other day and i looked down and there was a mossie on my dick. Lucky i got it fast.
Bahaha!

..."I was just brushing off a mozzie, honest!"

La Bomba

HSC
why is everyone who livez in newcastle so like bogan and hostile, either that or heapz refined and bithcy..... someone expllain. i have way beter sucess wit chikz approachign me in sydney and melbourne than in newcastle uni. no chikz at newcastle uni hav aproached me only guyz asking if im a boxer n that. i am sensing that ppl in newcastle mite be retarded socialy cauz i went to a club called fanniezz which was like fully shit and anyway i like busted hektik dance moves to the shit music and not one girl approached me i was like wat da fuck is this place retarded if i did that hektik shit in sydney or melb al da chikz wuld be like homaagawddd baby yu so sexyyy where u learn ur movesss, and id be like dnt wory bout dat baby il show yu sum of my movezz in bed, dere even better trust me ;). so ye. someone explain why every chik in newcastle has like an anxiety disorder or sum shit and doesnt aproach guyz that are like fulyyyy hot eg me or wen i go up and talk to them they like fuly panic and dont say shit. its like their scared of hot sexy guyz like me wat da hel im dyin in thiz pplace i gota get to sydney or melbourne i dnt know if i can take 4 yearz of no chik geting :(

Last edited:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
why is everyone who livez in newcastle so like bogan and hostile, either that or heapz refined and bithcy..... someone expllain. i have way beter sucess wit chikz approachign me in sydney and melbourne than in newcastle uni. no chikz at newcastle uni hav aproached me only guyz asking if im a boxer n that. i am sensing that ppl in newcastle mite be retarded socialy cauz i went to a club called fanniezz which was like fully shit and anyway i like busted hektik dance moves to the shit music and not one girl approached me i was like wat da fuck is this place retarded if i did that hektik shit in sydney or melb al da chikz wuld be like homaagawddd baby yu so sexyyy where u learn ur movesss, and id be like dnt wory bout dat baby il show yu sum of my movezz in bed, dere even better trust me ;). so ye. someone explain why every chik in newcastle has like an anxiety disorder or sum shit and doesnt aproach guyz that are like fulyyyy hot eg me or wen i go up and talk to them they like fuly panic and dont say shit. its like their scared of hot sexy guyz like me wat da hel im dyin in thiz pplace i gota get to sydney or melbourne i dnt know if i can take 4 yearz of no chik geting :(
The thing is La Bomba, the more self-respecting females of Newcastle don't tend to gravitate towards Fanny's all that much.

If you're looking for a girl, why don't you start off the conversation, rather than waiting for them to come to you?

Also, I would come say hi to you but I haven't seen you =P lol

La Bomba

HSC
The thing is La Bomba, the more self-respecting females of Newcastle don't tend to gravitate towards Fanny's all that much.

If you're looking for a girl, why don't you start off the conversation, rather than waiting for them to come to you?

Also, I would come say hi to you but I haven't seen you =P lol

Becauz I am juz used to chikz like approaching me, and coming up to me first. For one it boostzz my confidence and confirmzzz that im damn good, and for two it showz that the chik is confident which iz very impresssiveee. And Ye the standard of chizk that go to fanniez isnt al that greaat, a lot of them think they're beeter than actualy are in like their heapz short piece of shit made in china dresses. i shuld start up my own club in newcastle caled HEKTIK. and hav like fkn mad pumping fuly sik beatz in da rave room, then like mad fuly hip hop and rnb that iz the best in the other room, not jus all this mainstream shit and shit DJs that iz damn wack! AND only let like hot people in, so like that way hot people wil be with hot people, i was the only hot person in fanniez so i kinda felt a bit out of place. i need to feel acepted!!!!!!!!!!!

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Becauz I am juz used to chikz like approaching me, and coming up to me first. For one it boostzz my confidence and confirmzzz that im damn good, and for two it showz that the chik is confident which iz very impresssiveee. And Ye the standard of chizk that go to fanniez isnt al that greaat, a lot of them think they're beeter than actualy are in like their heapz short piece of shit made in china dresses. i shuld start up my own club in newcastle caled HEKTIK. and hav like fkn mad pumping fuly sik beatz in da rave room, then like mad fuly hip hop and rnb that iz the best in the other room, not jus all this mainstream shit and shit DJs that iz damn wack! AND only let like hot people in, so like that way hot people wil be with hot people, i was the only hot person in fanniez so i kinda felt a bit out of place. i need to feel acepted!!!!!!!!!!!
Just lol.

You'll find her one day La Bomba. She'll blow you away with her fully sick beats pumping from her pimped up chikks car, and she'll get out and start busting out her moves in her expensive designer dress, then stroke your ego with her cool but direct tone...

On second thoughts, start slowly? Haha.

Organise a pub crawl for the people in your degree, and you'll meet more people/females with a group of you.

...Or you could come on the Biomed pub crawl?! Lol, I told you the cool kids do Biomed =P

La Bomba

HSC
are you kidding, there is barely any chicks in construction management. its overloaded with guys. im regretting going to newcastle uni i should of gone to UTS dayumm that would of been good. unfortunately someone told me newcastle is better than uts for construction management, shuldnt have listened...fail.

hmmm and yes ur description of a muzza girl soundz good ;). there is no muzza girls in newcastle :(. i think i might transfer to uts next year and get out of this hole of a place.

wat is a pub crawl? and if there is hot chikz in pub crawl biomed i may hav to attend.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
are you kidding, there is barely any chicks in construction management. its overloaded with guys. im regretting going to newcastle uni i should of gone to UTS dayumm that would of been good. unfortunately someone told me newcastle is better than uts for construction management, shuldnt have listened...fail.

hmmm and yes ur description of a muzza girl soundz good ;). there is no muzza girls in newcastle :(. i think i might transfer to uts next year and get out of this hole of a place.

wat is a pub crawl? and if there is hot chikz in pub crawl biomed i may hav to attend.
Haha, yeah I don't mean you'll pick up females in your degree! But just going out together in a group and having fun increases your chances of other people coming over and introducing themselves to you... or at least gives you the confidence to go up to a nice girl at the bar =)

Pretty much what I'm saying is to focus on just making friends and having fun, it'll all flow on from there =)

A "Pub Crawl" is exactly what it sounds like. A night out from one pub to another until you drop!

And OF COURSE there will be plenty of beautiful girls at the Biomed pub crawl!!! (duh, I'll be there =P )
But it's just a little bit exclusive to our degree, sorry =(

La Bomba

HSC
...............lol.
na i dnt wanna approach girls in newcastle, newcastle ppl are like weird.
a pub-crawl wow how gay ie girlz who get drunk like dont impress me at all.
bahahaha. i need to get a job so i can just buy plane tickets to melbourne every holidayz and stay with my friends there. newcastle is a hole, everyone lives in a bubble shielded from reality.

oh and biomed ppl are likek uncoordinated ppl who failed at sport and tried to gain aceptance among other unco's. although u seem okay emma. despite the fact u think biomed ppl are cool. they probly wear a green shirt that says "if this shirt is blue u are traveling to fast" and find it funny

Last edited:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
...............lol.
na i dnt wanna approach girls in newcastle, newcastle ppl are like weird.
a pub-crawl wow how gay ie girlz who get drunk like dont impress me at all.
bahahaha. i need to get a job so i can just buy plane tickets to melbourne every holidayz and stay with my friends there. newcastle is a hole, everyone lives in a bubble shielded from reality.
Cool.

I don't spend much time out in Newcastle so I wouldn't know hey. You don't have to get sloshed on a pub crawl, it's all about dancing and hanging out with mates and meeting new people (or so I'm told...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)