2011 HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

Dinamo

HSC
Any ideas of what the timetable will look like? I hope they don't fuk it up so my exams are close together.
any ideas dudes?

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Yup, we will find out on the 28th, but it will be published publically on the 2nd of May (so not long to go now!). Best not to worry too much, not much you can do about the layout of your exams; except accept it and take it as it is. :) Though, I do hope your exams are nicely spaced out (cause that means the majority of mine will be too!)

There's not much we can in order to 'predict' the order of the exams, that decision it entirely up to the Board of Studies, but you can have a look at past timetable formats to get an idea. Though there does seem to be variables each year, depending on cohort sizes I would presume. (The more students in the subject's cohort means more scripts to mark, therefore longer time need to mark. (Thus the subject's exam would be placed earlier amongst the order of exams.) ~ I think.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
They usually similar from year to year - in the respect that Business usually kicks it off, with English over the first weekend. Sciences are usually close together while maths is spread out. Others are randomly arranged often with Extensions on the same day as histories or Art.

muzeikchun852

HSC
They usually similar from year to year - in the respect that Business usually kicks it off, with English over the first weekend. Sciences are usually close together while maths is spread out. Others are randomly arranged often with Extensions on the same day as histories or Art.
last year hsc timetable was cruel. bio chem phys eco all in one week.

alen180sx

HSC
回覆: Re: 2011 HSC Timetable

When do we receive our hsc pin?

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Re: 回覆: Re: 2011 HSC Timetable

Well we go back on Thursday which, coincidentally, is the day its released so maybe our schools will finally decide to give our pin to us.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

inb4myexamsarecrammed

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Well we go back on Thursday which, coincidentally, is the day its released so maybe our schools will finally decide to give our pin to us.
I go back on Wednesday... :/

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Legal on the 3rd of November at 9.20am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)