2011 Semester 1 timetables (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Do you go to UNSW? If so, you make your own when you enrol for classes.

Ganbarimashou

HSC
Yup starting next month. I've accepted and enrolled into courses.. and I go to 'Class Timetable' but the location and all the details says TBA.
Is that weird?!

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

Loving the early finish on Monday and Wednesday. Hating the 9 hour day on Tuesday.

p.s. I'm doing Optom/Sci.. does my timetable look right?

Logjammin'

HSC
Mature Lamb... With those consistent 9am starts, I REALLY hope you live near UNSW!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Would you recommend personally picking classes or auto time-tabling though? Those all look automated.

Jonneeh

HSC
Would you recommend personally picking classes or auto time-tabling though? Those all look automated.
if your referring to me, I pretty much manually selected mine. Which happened to turn out almost the same as the automated one. Most of the courses i wanted to do clashed, so i really had no other options.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Mature Lamb... With those consistent 9am starts, I REALLY hope you live near UNSW!
Unfortunately that was the best timetable I could do (using UNSW Rectangles and myUNSW's auto-timetable, ALL of them gave me 9am starts).

I'm screwed since I live in Bonnyrigg (around Liverpool). Probably gonna wake up at 6:15am, leave the house at 7:00am to be at Cabramatta station at 7:15am. I should be at Central (hopefully) before 8:15am to be early in line for a bus to UNSW before 8:50am :(

Screwed? Screwed.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC

Dreading Wednesdays, I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

twistedrebel

HSC

Loving the early finish on Monday and Wednesday. Hating the 9 hour day on Tuesday.

p.s. I'm doing Optom/Sci.. does my timetable look right?
holy fuck dude. Same math1131 lectures and one of the tutorials we are at the same time (whats the chance of that)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
holy fuck dude. Same math1131 lectures and one of the tutorials we are at the same time (whats the chance of that)
Wanna be awesome buddies? :D Only if you're white though.. I think I'm gonna be making too many asian friends at UNSW so I needa limit the amount of asians I interact with at UNSW. (sarcasm obviously)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wow that... are you sure there isn't any other possibility by re-scheduling?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow that... are you sure there isn't any other possibility by re-scheduling?
If you're talking about my timetable.. nope there isn't. I have to have a 9am start everyday otherwise I'll get a clash.

twistedrebel

HSC
mine? maybe but i want to keep my afternoons free to do something else with them i guess. I ll see how i go, but Wednesday will be crazy for me.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
mine? maybe but i want to keep my afternoons free to do something else with them i guess. I ll see how i go, but Wednesday will be crazy for me.
I think you may want to re-do your Wednesday... that's crazy what you have now.

vincent3g

A member
HSC
Since I'm bored, I'll share mines with all you strangers ;D

First year this year; BComm/ B Science (Adv Maths_
Timetable.jpg

I should be able to survive the 9 am starts, since I lives far-ish from my high school and the distance is the same, basically
But yes, Mon and Thursday off :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)