2011 Semester 1 timetables (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Since I'm bored, I'll share mines with all you strangers ;D

First year this year; BComm/ B Science (Adv Maths_
View attachment 22579

I should be able to survive the 9 am starts, since I lives far-ish from my high school and the distance is the same, basically
But yes, Mon and Thursday off :]
I'm jealous that you only have to attend 3 days a week.. but damn no breaks?!

vincent3g

A member
HSC
I'm jealous that you only have to attend 3 days a week.. but damn no breaks?!
People say you don't really need a break break.
And the ten minute thing (between courses) is enough, like Recess at school was 20 mins
so to have 30mins total between classes is enough,
Plus like I don't see myself as the 'Oh hi, I didn't see you there, lets sit on the lawn and talk for 50 mins x.x;;'
And it's easier to wait for other people, to go out etc, than to tell them, Oh I finish at 6, wait for me?
And it's a waste of time (in my mind), to see all those people to have an hour break inbetween,
like you don't really get to 'settle' down, since you'll start studying, do maybe a chapter, or whatever, and then have to stop, and start again.
And Wednesday and Friday, more than have the day is lectures,
so note taking etc, so I don't need to 'prepare' that much, and I'm sure if I wanted to prepare, the day before would be good enough. (like you don't need a hour to 'prepare' for a two hour/ one hour lecture)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Since I'm bored, I'll share mines with all you strangers ;D

First year this year; BComm/ B Science (Adv Maths_
View attachment 22579

I should be able to survive the 9 am starts, since I lives far-ish from my high school and the distance is the same, basically
But yes, Mon and Thursday off :]
Why are you not doing MATH1141 then?

twistedrebel

HSC
People say you don't really need a break break.
And the ten minute thing (between courses) is enough, like Recess at school was 20 mins
so to have 30mins total between classes is enough,
Plus like I don't see myself as the 'Oh hi, I didn't see you there, lets sit on the lawn and talk for 50 mins x.x;;'
And it's easier to wait for other people, to go out etc, than to tell them, Oh I finish at 6, wait for me?
And it's a waste of time (in my mind), to see all those people to have an hour break inbetween,
like you don't really get to 'settle' down, since you'll start studying, do maybe a chapter, or whatever, and then have to stop, and start again.
And Wednesday and Friday, more than have the day is lectures,
so note taking etc, so I don't need to 'prepare' that much, and I'm sure if I wanted to prepare, the day before would be good enough. (like you don't need a hour to 'prepare' for a two hour/ one hour lecture)
you= no social life

Shadow dude i m thinking about it, but the other times werent too great. INFS1603 and comp1917 dont really have many options. Only fixed lectures and 2-3 tuts for them.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I love getting up early, but perhaps that will change this year... I might enjoy spending time at uni during the later hours.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I stay up too late to get up early. Trust me, if you're awake when the sun rises and you haven't been to sleep, early classes suck.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I stay up too late to get up early. Trust me, if you're awake when the sun rises and you haven't been to sleep, early classes suck.
I love getting up just after the sun does. Great time for me to go for walk/jog and then have an early swim in the pool on occasion.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Student accommodation has a pool, yup. Austar too.
Lucky bastard *mutters to self*

I suppose I could always walk to the beach if I really wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)