2011 Semester 1 timetables (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
There should be a new law that applies to BoS.. "the longer a thread stays off topic the probability of a Shadowdude reference approaches 1"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"Approaches" or "tends to"?

I think 'tends to' sounds better though approaches is probably more correct

walk-the-line

HSC
btw, ohexploitable, i like your board of torture animation signaturey thing....... *shudder* many times throughout last year I questioned why I was crazy enough to do advanced english

captainvagina

HSC
timetable.JPG
this is my week 2 timetable for B Civil eng and B comm which is pretty much my basic timetable

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
wrecking, you're so lucky

and Mature Lamb, i'm surprise at the hours law students have.. looks like law isn't going to be as stressing as people make it sound

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Law is just glorified Arts for asians.
Despite the greatness of this quote, and passive-aggressive racism within it, I have to disagree because I see so many Caucasians doing Law all the time - in fact, I barely know of any Asians taking Law (but then again I don't go to USyd or UNSW).

HSC
Uni Grad
Despite the greatness of this quote, and passive-aggressive racism within it, I have to disagree because I see so many Caucasians doing Law all the time - in fact, I barely know of any Asians taking Law (but then again I don't go to USyd or UNSW).
Law is for Bsians who didn't get into med.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Law is for Bsians who didn't get into med.
UNSW med is probably easier to get into than their Law course. Well, at least it would have been for me since I was a rural student. I'm still sure the city cut-off would have been about the same as Law.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW med is probably easier to get into than their Law course. Well, at least it would have been for me since I was a rural student. I'm still sure the city cut-off would have been about the same as Law.
no question that med is the hardest course to get into; 99+ ATAR, good UMAT and good interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)