• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Julia Gillard is focused on the voters of Australia rather than her political self interest. She cares about disadvantaged high school students and disadvantaged university students. She introduced the Start Up Scholarship for disadvantaged university students in 2010 as Education Minister. Gillard is more focused on the interests of voters rather than talking about the Labor Party. I give a Gonski Julia. I wish you all the very best and I apologise for my self doubt about the Gillard government. Win the next federal election we will as Team Labor with Julia Gillard as our greatest PM in Australian history. The revolving door of the Labor party leadership is an experiment that has comprehensively failed and would plunge the Australian Labor party in the political wilderness. If you can't run a political party you can't run the Australian government. The Liberals have had three leader changes over the Leadership over seven years while the Labor party have only had one change of leadership over the Prime Ministership. The Labor party is the party of stability and competent government.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck labour! GOD!
Does the term itself not already evoke fucking connotations of HARD LABOUR!?!?!

Success in a society comes about through capitalist/conservative approach to the economy.

A couple of days ago I heard the STUPIDEST woman ive ever heard in my life, she was so utterly ignorant and stupid I was speechless. And she was from LABOUR!

To sum up what her speech was about, she basically said "I am not, and I repeat, Mr Acting Deputy president, I am NOT a supporter of wasteful spending by the government with taxpayer money. But Mr acting deputy president, I AM a supporter of using taxpayer money to assist in development of foreign economies (Or something like that, basically she said she is a supporter of giving all our frickin money to foreign countries)

Um, 2k13 stupidest politician ever? I think so

Charity starts at HOME ffs. Enriching our own economy, isnt that the friggin obvious thing to do?? nooo not for bloody labour, they want to be perceived around the world as "good hearted people" by giving oh so much TAXPAYER MONEY to other countries. I bet the EU is probably thinking OMG AUSTRALIA IS SUCH A KIND, CARING AND GENEROUS NATION! DONATING SO MUCH MONEY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES!" and our country is going to the SHITHOLE with this government. A capitalist government will pull australia out of the scalp-deep shit its in.
2k13 stupidest poster ever

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Rudd is wounded and does not currently have the numbers to win a challenge against Gillard. Rudd might win the next leadership challenge. Who knows what the future holds?

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Julia Gillard is focused on the voters of Australia rather than her political self interest. She cares about disadvantaged high school students and disadvantaged university students. She introduced the Start Up Scholarship for disadvantaged university students in 2010 as Education Minister. Gillard is more focused on the interests of voters rather than talking about the Labor Party. I give a Gonski Julia. I wish you all the very best and I apologise for my self doubt about the Gillard government. Win the next federal election we will as Team Labor with Julia Gillard as our greatest PM in Australian history. The revolving door of the Labor party leadership is an experiment that has comprehensively failed and would plunge the Australian Labor party in the political wilderness. If you can't run a political party you can't run the Australian government. The Liberals have had three leader changes over the Leadership over seven years while the Labor party have only had one change of leadership over the Prime Ministership. The Labor party is the party of stability and competent government.
Your post gave me cancer.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Fuck labour! GOD!
Does the term itself not already evoke fucking connotations of HARD LABOUR!?!?!

Success in a society comes about through capitalist/conservative approach to the economy.

A couple of days ago I heard the STUPIDEST woman ive ever heard in my life, she was so utterly ignorant and stupid I was speechless. And she was from LABOUR!

To sum up what her speech was about, she basically said "I am not, and I repeat, Mr Acting Deputy president, I am NOT a supporter of wasteful spending by the government with taxpayer money. But Mr acting deputy president, I AM a supporter of using taxpayer money to assist in development of foreign economies (Or something like that, basically she said she is a supporter of giving all our frickin money to foreign countries)

Um, 2k13 stupidest politician ever? I think so

Charity starts at HOME ffs. Enriching our own economy, isnt that the friggin obvious thing to do?? nooo not for bloody labour, they want to be perceived around the world as "good hearted people" by giving oh so much TAXPAYER MONEY to other countries. I bet the EU is probably thinking OMG AUSTRALIA IS SUCH A KIND, CARING AND GENEROUS NATION! DONATING SO MUCH MONEY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES!" and our country is going to the SHITHOLE with this government. A capitalist government will pull australia out of the scalp-deep shit its in.
you really are terrible

Okashi

HSC
You are the biggest hypocrite ever... First Gillard , then rudd and now Gillard again... Who do you really support? Sure both Labor and Liberal have changed their leaders but only Labor can claim to have dispatched a sitting Prime Minister several times in history. Although I am not a fan of rudd or anyone else in the labor party , many Australians feel that he should be afforded the chance to face the judgment of the Australian people and not assassinated at the first sight of opinion polls. A party that only stands for power and in a knee jerk reaction replaces a prime minister does not deserve the respect of the Australian people. Look at the Coalition and see if they dispatched John Howard when he was polling record lows and was on the verge of defeat. Sensible minds in the Liberal Party have ensured that the Prime Minister is afforded the dignity of facing the Australian people. Many Liberal MPs realised in 2007 they would lose their seats yet showed no sign of disunity. This is the hallmark of a true government of the people. How can you claim that the Labor Party is competent when it has delivered policy failure one after the other. Latest one is Conroy declaring its my way or the highway for media reform. Stop quoting Gonski when the government hasn't delivered yet. The Coalition has a track record of delivering results and facing the judgment of the Australian people.

Okashi

HSC
Rudd is wounded and does not currently have the numbers to win a challenge against Gillard. Rudd might win the next leadership challenge. Who knows what the future holds?
And like the hypocrite you are , you will if Rudd becomes leader denounce Gillard as incompetent.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Federal Labor Government plays Robin Hood with super savings. Mega rich / High income earner's Superannuation savings remain vulnerable to attack in the forthcoming budget as the price that has to be paid to help the neediest funding the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Gonski educational reforms and possibly some improvement to the unemployment benefit, New Start Allowance. The Labor Government is considering cutting back on tax concessions for the wealthy and tightening the taper rules on tax evasion.

Last edited:

Okashi

HSC
Federal Labor Government plays Robin Hood with super savings. Mega rich / High income earner's Superannuation savings remain vulnerable to attack in the forthcoming budget as the price that has to be paid to help the neediest funding the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Gonski educational reforms and possibly some improvement to the unemployment benefit, New Start Allowance. The Labor Government is considering cutting back on tax concessions for the wealthy and tightening the taper rules on tax evasion.
The price that needs to be paid because of the government's incompetence at managing the funds entrusted to them by the taxpayer. Only idiots will think that public bureaucrats could get value for money. Now look at the state of the budget. Taxing more is not always the solution when spending increases and spiralling out of control. I noticed you seem unable to refute what I said earlier and rightly so.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh all the liberals creaming their jeans over one newspoll as if they will stay like this until the election.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Chasing a budget surplus is a political game that could back fire.
All budgets are political, some more than others, and Wayne Swan's sixth, to be handed down on May 14, will be as political as they get. This budget will probably be Swan's last budget given the state of the opinion polls. Will superannuation concessions be got rid of, will tax rates be tweaked, who benefits and who loses out? The bigger the deficit the bigger Swan's failure would be judged. Financial market economists these days typically express no concern about budget deficits, at least over the short term. They are more likely to be worried about the drag on growth from attempts to achieve surpluses. As one economist who works at NAB put it, the Shadow Treasurer, Joe Hockey and the Opposition leader are like two little boys daring each other to jump of the garage roof and succeeding. Hockey's claims that the Coalition would have delivered budget surpluses during the time of the Global Financial Crisis is completely laughable as on NAB senior economist put it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)