2014 Fifa World Cup thread (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I'm looking forward to Germany vs Portugal xD I'm gonna stay up till/wake up at 2am just to watch..screw school :p
my two fave teams haha (apart from australia). Also like argentina haha

Makematics

HSC
watched uruguay and colombia games. GET OUT GREECE you fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
also I have a great feeling about bosnia tomorrow. pretty sure we can score if not draw or win. after my exam im gonna rush home and watch it as tho it were live, not gonna open my phone or anything ahaha

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I like England, Ivory, Ghana. Probs influence of Chelsea players

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
like ivory and ghana, not an england fan and went for italy this morning hahaha

ivory cos drogba is a beast (proved that today just from the way he really lifts the confidence of his team-mates)

and ghana are exciting to watch cos of how mobile they are, looking forward to them kicking some US ass but germany and portugal will be too much of a challenge for them imo

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
like ivory and ghana, not an england fan and went for italy this morning hahaha

ivory cos drogba is a beast (proved that today just from the way he really lifts the confidence of his team-mates)

and ghana are exciting to watch cos of how mobile they are, looking forward to them kicking some US ass but germany and portugal will be too much of a challenge for them imo
KP boateng is beast. will be interesting how he comes up against his brother who plays for germany

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Also to make family rivalries worse, if you hadn't known already, there's one more Boateng brother. Played for Netherlands.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pro-tip: SBS The World Game app has full match replays, in HD!

Kills your download limit though...

Despite this, I'll be watching the Germany v Portugal game via that way. Just be on media blockout until then :p

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Also to make family rivalries worse, if you hadn't known already, there's one more Boateng brother. Played for Netherlands.
i dont think he plays anymore though and i don't really know that much about him tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)