2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
How's school going for everyone? Still surviving?
Exams are over because English is over :p.
Hahaha but srsly English is probably the subject I personally stress the most over, the others are relatively straightforward to ace but I've rarely managed to get my act together for English. I think I managed to do OK this time though, hopefully at least 16, I managed to mould to the question and didn't mind blank.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Exams are over because English is over :p.
Hahaha but srsly English is probably the subject I personally stress the most over, the others are relatively straightforward to ace but I've rarely managed to get my act together for English. I think I managed to do OK this time though, hopefully at least 16, I managed to mould to the question and didn't mind blank.
omg English >((((

I spend WAY too much time doing it!! It's only a 2 unit subject, but I spend more time doing it than 4U maths >( grrrrr what was your assessment task?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Yeah assessment block, and one random one outside :(
Cool, when does it start for you? Mine just started today with English.

Barely...next week is crunch time :x 3 assessments next week gahhhh (and another one the week after)
how about you?
Good luck to you :)
What subjects are they on? Also, may I PM you later, I have a few Qs to ask (but if you're busy don't bother)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Good luck to you :)
What subjects are they on? Also, may I PM you later, I have a few Qs to ask (but if you're busy don't bother)
week 8 - maths 2u, va, ft
far out gotta maintain my marks from prelim otherwise I'm dead

feel free to pm me (curious to know what you wanted to PM me about!) ^_^ taking friday to lax a bit after a crazy week!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
It started friday 2 weeks ago, and finished on friday this week.

Good luck to you guys :p
still got economics left :/ whilst the rest of cohort gets to relax!

But feel alot more relaxed as most of the assessments have finished :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
It started friday 2 weeks ago, and finished on friday this week.

Good luck to you guys :p
still got economics left :/ whilst the rest of cohort gets to relax!

But feel alot more relaxed as most of the assessments have finished :)
At least you only have 1 assessment left!! I have like 5 fml :( congrats on finishing most of them though!! :D

iEatOysters

HSC
Good luck everyone! :D

Blegh, our assessment period is in week 9. Fml, three maths tests. Fml, creative writing.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Good luck everyone! :D

Blegh, our assessment period is in week 9. Fml, three maths tests. Fml, creative writing.
You're alive!! hahaha

GL mate :) dw I have 3 maths tests spread out over 3 weeks (hahhaha what even) How are your other subs?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I still remember my first assessment period, had biology, modern and English all during the same week. Remember not to stress, and be as prepared as you can be. It'll pass before you even know it. :p

iEatOysters

HSC
You're alive!! hahaha

GL mate :) dw I have 3 maths tests spread out over 3 weeks (hahhaha what even) How are your other subs?
IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK :') though probs not the best time hahahaha.
That's good! And kinda bad at the same time... Omg, does that mean that your assessments end in week 10 or something?!
They're alrightish... Though no more science. Just :') How has everything been for you??
And good luck to you too!! Dw, we got this :)<

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK :') though probs not the best time hahahaha.
That's good! And kinda bad at the same time... Omg, does that mean that your assessments end in week 10 or something?!
They're alrightish... Though no more science. Just :') How has everything been for you??
And good luck to you too!! Dw, we got this :)<
lol what happened to you!! did you get swamped with work?
no its terrible, everything ends in week 10 and is bunched up around week 8 (fmlLLLL)
omg did you drop chem?! :eek: everything is getting stressful...I just realised how screwed I am for everything. considering yoloing 2unit maths on monday hahaa

iEatOysters

HSC
lol what happened to you!! did you get swamped with work?
no its terrible, everything ends in week 10 and is bunched up around week 8 (fmlLLLL)
omg did you drop chem?! :eek: everything is getting stressful...I just realised how screwed I am for everything. considering yoloing 2unit maths on monday hahaa
Kinda >_> Stupidly took 13 units for like 6 weeks and had no time to do anything. What a massive waste of time. And no frees. T_T
That's even worse D: Though why are they so spread out??? Can't even enjoy week 10 :(
Yes, I'm so happy yay. :'D Same hahaha, but doesn't matter, because it won't even count. Though wth, I thought prelims were going to be my last 2U exams. Just why. And good luck bro, you'll ace it (Y) -sends +ve vibes-

iEatOysters

HSC
The neighbour's music is so loud that the ground is actually shaking. FML. And it's like 12.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Kinda >_> Stupidly took 13 units for like 6 weeks and had no time to do anything. What a massive waste of time. And no frees. T_T
That's even worse D: Though why are they so spread out??? Can't even enjoy week 10 :(
Yes, I'm so happy yay. :'D Same hahaha, but doesn't matter, because it won't even count. Though wth, I thought prelims were going to be my last 2U exams. Just why. And good luck bro, you'll ace it (Y) -sends +ve vibes-
omg :( bby!!! a few of my friends are doing 13 units and I'm dying under 11 (dead literally). Like I know one of my friends is going to do 13u for the entire year (no idea why) and one of my other friends is dropping after the first round of assessments. I seriously don't get how people do it.
ugh IDK my school is just terrible and was like hey here u go have a nice time sigh
nah 2u is ok ^_^ its really fun!! I miss it so much ahhaha hehe thank u ^_^

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
One of my friends is currently doing 14 Units , and honestly as she's not very organised i'm surprised she's coping at all

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
One of my friends is currently doing 14 Units , and honestly as she's not very organised i'm surprised she's coping at all
14?!?!?! how does your school let someone do 14? people are often warned off 13...o_O

iEatOysters

HSC
omg :( bby!!! a few of my friends are doing 13 units and I'm dying under 11 (dead literally). Like I know one of my friends is going to do 13u for the entire year (no idea why) and one of my other friends is dropping after the first round of assessments. I seriously don't get how people do it.
ugh IDK my school is just terrible and was like hey here u go have a nice time sigh
nah 2u is ok ^_^ its really fun!! I miss it so much ahhaha hehe thank u ^_^
Same. T_T I blame English and Maths omg (esp Adv English. There are so many modules, like why, just why). And how?!?! Every sub takes so much time D: Wow, wth, they must be super organised... But why?! 3 of those units won't even count D:
probs school in general T_T but omg, i think i'd rather have everything spread out. I don't want to do 3 consecutive days of maths D:
Noo, but silly mistakes :( legit 1 mark = 20 ranks for 2u. Just urgh.

@SuchSmallHands Holy, how are you coping with that?! Sounds horrible D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)