• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
literally just had the worst day and i got absolutely nothing done. gg. i hate myself =.=

beelzebub

HSC
90 days???!!!! I still remember when my classmate showed the class his HSC countdown at home and there was 140 something days left and now it's 90? Man I'm happy and sad at the same time, I'm happy the HSC is almost over but I'm sad because I feel like I'm not ready for it yet.
totally get what you mean. the 90 days (less now) isn't counting the hsc period either, but still... so weird to think this huge part of our lives is coming to an end. it's pretty bittersweet. it'll be good not to have to do schoolwork any more but i think it's kind of scary because we're so used to school as a constant in our lives... it'll be weird not having it there lol

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
totally get what you mean. the 90 days (less now) isn't counting the hsc period either, but still... so weird to think this huge part of our lives is coming to an end. it's pretty bittersweet. it'll be good not to have to do schoolwork any more but i think it's kind of scary because we're so used to school as a constant in our lives... it'll be weird not having it there lol
114 Days still HSC starts....

Drsoccerball

HSC
Omg in my dream it was a zombie apocalypse .I was with my dad and my mate on a supply run. It was pitch black and we were walking slow. We opened the torch and we were at my schools backfield and there were graves everywhere. We were in the middle and zombies just started coming out from everywhere. We started running i see my brothers survival group get trapped in a room. So were running down the schools road and a yellow car pulls over and picks up this random who turned out to be my family friend. I see my mums car in the distance and this car blocks her off. Somehow i gain superhuman strength and launch the car. I get in my mums car and it was like inception there was another family friend in the car with a laptop "lets watch your dream again"

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg in my dream it was a zombie apocalypse .I was with my dad and my mate on a supply run. It was pitch black and we were walking slow. We opened the torch and we were at my schools backfield and there were graves everywhere. We were in the middle and zombies just started coming out from everywhere. We started running i see my brothers survival group get trapped in a room. So were running down the schools road and a yellow car pulls over and picks up this random who turned out to be my family friend. I see my mums car in the distance and this car blocks her off. Somehow i gain superhuman strength and launch the car. I get in my mums car and it was like inception there was another family friend in the car with a laptop "lets watch your dream again"
New discovery creative?
;)

rawrliongirl

HSC
woah o.o
crazy dream lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)