2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Proper good job, now when you put your head on your pillow you can relax knowing that you got such an achievement.
Ah but her next challenge is to avoid being complacent and maintaining that godly rank :)

Nonetheless you deserve a break and can rest easy :D

Ekman

HSC
Second last day of school and yet no estim atars... btw we had our half yearlys 3 weeks ago.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Second last day of school and yet no estim atars... btw we had our half yearlys 3 weeks ago.
Dude stfu its his first time doing the atar estimates give him some time he's already busy with other things

Merayshehata

HSC
Hi guys,
I need opinions,
I'm currently in year 11 and doing HSC mathematics this year. For the first assessment I got a mark Im not happy with '81%" , the exam was really easy but I just copied numbers wrong and did very silly mistakes.
Now, I really need to get a band 6 in maths, should I leace it to next year, or go on this year?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,
I need opinions,
I'm currently in year 11 and doing HSC mathematics this year. For the first assessment I got a mark Im not happy with '81%" , the exam was really easy but I just copied numbers wrong and did very silly mistakes.
Now, I really need to get a band 6 in maths, should I leace it to next year, or go on this year?
Do it this year (HSC exam) and you can always repeat it next year if you aren't happy with your performance.

Flop21

HSC
Do only high ranked schools get ATAR estimates after half yearlies?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Do only high ranked schools get ATAR estimates after half yearlies?
I never got one. Half yearly estimates are kind of redundant anyway due to there being so much room for improvement. I went from a high 70's half yearly estimate to a low 90's post-trials estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)