• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
tbh, that statement was only semi-srs :haha:

trust me tho, the SRing exemplars are hard to read coz they're pretentious af - and i realised replicating that style ain't worth ma time, chu f33l mi brah?

and even then, my writing is soooo much more clear for my humanities purely because englishy words doesn't get you anywhere here
tbh it used to be my mentality in year 9 and 10, then I was told by the teacher and everyone else that you're rewarded for clear expression and not chucking in fancy words (they tend to be used in the wrong context at times as well)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
tbh it used to be my mentality in year 9 and 10, then I was told by the teacher and everyone else that you're rewarded for clear expression and not chucking in fancy words (they tend to be used in the wrong context at times as well)
It'll be more acceptable at uni :)

Occupied

HSC
N/A
Modern history peeps! :) Care to help out a fellow 2015'er?

If anyone is happy to give a brief outline of what happened in the 1960s and 1980s, particularly America and Europe, it'll help me out alot

Thanks guys!

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
*sigh* The teacher put up the marking criteria with no sample answers, the wait is killing me...
I feel you bro, I done my Biology exam today and I want to know my mark ASAP!

beelzebub

HSC
so i'm rocking up to this thread a little late but i'm only just figuring out how to use BoS now, lmao...

90 days til grad, who's keen?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
so i'm rocking up to this thread a little late but i'm only just figuring out how to use BoS now, lmao...

90 days til grad, who's keen?
90 days???!!!! I still remember when my classmate showed the class his HSC countdown at home and there was 140 something days left and now it's 90? Man I'm happy and sad at the same time, I'm happy the HSC is almost over but I'm sad because I feel like I'm not ready for it yet.

rawrliongirl

HSC
tgif. this week has been one of the most hectic weeks I've had :spzz:
I'll be so glad once I get my bio exam over with :sleep:
So keen for the holidays <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

rawrliongirl

HSC
90 days???!!!! I still remember when my classmate showed the class his HSC countdown at home and there was 140 something days left and now it's 90? Man I'm happy and sad at the same time, I'm happy the HSC is almost over but I'm sad because I feel like I'm not ready for it yet.
dis. and holy crap 90 days?!?!?

KotaBear99

HSC
Hsc is getting real. I'm 16 and doing my first half. Its a compressed module and instead of doing 6 subjects over 2 years, we just do 3 each year. My Prelim was from Term 4 Week 6 - 10 in 2014, and then I finished that at the end of term 1 this year. I complete my first 3 subjects for HSC in 2 terms (2&3) which I'm doing right now.
Bring on exams? :/

Ekman

HSC
Ext 1 maths exam today. Nothing is more worse than a mistake in a proving question with no supervising maths teacher to confirm the mistake... worst thing about it was that it was a two part question where the mistake was in the first part and the second part required the use of the first part

HSC
Ext 1 maths exam today. Nothing is more worse than a mistake in a proving question with no supervising maths teacher to confirm the mistake... worst thing about it was that it was a two part question where the mistake was in the first part and the second part required the use of the first part
The ext 1 teachers didn't go over and fix up before the actual test? You might still get marks for working out in the 2nd part, just incorrect subbing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)