2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Idk. Up to you. In 5 or 10 years time, what uni you went to won't matter, but your experience and what you bring to firms will.
but i am thinking of living out of home after the 1st year with a friend.
Like rent a room together.

turntaker

HSC
Oh?! I never knew...
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that interviews were basically "another step" towards the early entry O__O
It is. But getting early entry into uow is not even that hard.

ALOT of people are accepted.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Subject bonus points don't, I.E., no extras for band 6. UNSW Law has 2016 as it's final year for Elite Athlete Entry and Law, and I get three for sport because I compete at a national level. USYD is up to the discretion of the selectors, but is done through the Elite Athlete Program, and focuses more on time away from study and school through practice (I have 11 hours of training a week). All the other uni's are similar to UNSW, except they're not planning on phasing it out, except for ANU, which is closer to USYD.
Wait so unsw no longer does elite performers bonus points any more or is it just for law? If I applied for usyd, would I get bonus points for piano or nah

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
Yeah but you can just say you don't wanna travel 2 hours. lol

Also you will be 18.. do what you want.

Lol I'm already 18 but like I've tried pulling the "I'm 18 I can do what I want" thing and my parents just got more pissed :') nah my dad always makes a point of him moving with me if I were to move out ~_~
I probably won't end up at UOW tbh. It's so far. If I could drive it'd be easier but I can't lol. Shame coz UOW is nice. And there's trees and a duck pond *_*

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Lol I'm already 18 but like I've tried pulling the "I'm 18 I can do what I want" thing and my parents just got more pissed :') nah my dad always makes a point of him moving with me if I were to move out ~_~
I probably won't end up at UOW tbh. It's so far. If I could drive it'd be easier but I can't lol. Shame coz UOW is nice. And there's trees and a duck pond *_*
lol my parents can't wait till I move out

If you want to do it badly, then do it. If not, don't and save your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)