2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

band6man

HSC
I'm not good at math because although getting good marks in junior years, I found no enjoyment in it and subsequently stopped putting in the necessary hours of homework to hone and perfect my skills. I lack nothing but passion for a field in which I have no use for.
So are you good at maths or not? You said you got good marks. You can't "hone" your skills, it's about syllabus knowledge and intelligence and the syllabus is really small compared to other subjects. Anyone that's even remotely good at maths should do it because it takes much less effort than other subjects (that's if you're actually good at it though) and the scaling is extremely good. It seems to me that you're just making up excuses because you couldn't understand higher level maths.

Go look at Janek Drevikovsky, just because he didn't do Maths doesn't mean he's not smart, it's actually the complete opposite. This guy who you lost respect for at least done General Maths rather than no Maths at all. Chemistry doesn't require critical thinking (this is coming from a person who done Chemistry), it just shows how little knowledge you have when it comes to other subjects. What is this "good reason" anyway?
Nice, he got 1st in 5 subjects that 100 people or something do LOL. Anyways I have to go buds got a date with a hot girl.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
So are you good at maths or not? You said you got good marks. You can't "hone" your skills, it's about syllabus knowledge and intelligence and the syllabus is really small compared to other subjects. Anyone that's even remotely good at maths should do it because it takes much less effort than other subjects (that's if you're actually good at it though) and the scaling is extremely good. It seems to me that you're just making up excuses because you couldn't understand higher level maths.

Nice, he got 1st in 5 subjects that 100 people or something do LOL. Anyways I have to go buds got a date with a hot girl.
Yep, confirmed ignorant, now you're probably just gonna go offline for a while to pretend you're doing on a date.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Low effort troll, nowhere near as believable as financialwar

c u at top of state ceremony tho???

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Anyways I have to go buds got a date with a hot girl.
Obviously some have a natural flair for maths but to succeed, yes you do need to hone your skills by practicing and revising constantly to retain the knowledge, memorise formulae, etc. And why should anyone that's remotely good at maths do it? Why the hell should I care about it if it literally has nothing to do with anything I want to do?
Ta ta, have fun on your date :)
P.s. you're palm is only hot bc it's embarrassed at your inability to troll

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Have fun with your date (y)

band6man

HSC
Cant believe nobody has posted this in reply to band6man
Haha that's pretty funny man. Just got back from my date, in a pretty good mood right now but I won't say why because people will accuse of trolling/lying or whatever.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
I would say so, Mathematics is really the only subject that requires critical thinking skills (Maybe Chem/Phys do to an extent but not really) so his other subjects are irrelevant. The fact is, if you aren't good at maths there's a reason. I might be a little bit narcissistic but I have good reason to be.
Bc ur compensating?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Just noticed that a few of my fellow 2015ers are posting up guides, notes, advertisements for tutoring, etc.

I don't come on that often so shoot me a PM if you need me to vouch for you :)

band6man

HSC
Was it a good date?
Yes, we watched The Martian. Saw a couple guys looking at us that were obviously jealous that I have such a good looking girlfriend. I've been there, so I didn't get mad at them. Then we walked back to my car and stayed in the car for an hour ;) before I dropped her at her parents place.

Bc ur compensating?
I can't really think of anything that I've ever done that I wasn't better at other people at to be honest.

band6man

HSC
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My mum just made me a special raspberry smoothie, she's definitely proud of her boy. It has organic raspberries, gourmet yoghurt, fresh milk and powdered cinnamon. It tastes like... a 99.7+ atar, it tastes like... a state rank in business studies, it tastes like... success. Oh yeah, life is good.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My mum just made me a special raspberry smoothie, she's definitely proud of her boy. It has organic raspberries, gourmet yoghurt, fresh milk and powdered cinnamon. It tastes like... a 99.7+ atar, it tastes like... a state rank in business studies, it tastes like... success. Oh yeah, life is good.
lol guess how much people care...

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Yes, we watched The Martian. Saw a couple guys looking at us that were obviously jealous that I have such a good looking girlfriend. I've been there, so I didn't get mad at them. Then we walked back to my car and stayed in the car for an hour ;) before I dropped her at her parents place.

I can't really think of anything that I've ever done that I wasn't better at other people at to be honest.
Humility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)