• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Idk about everyone else but being matress/food taste tester is my life long dream

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
Research really interests me because it's all about discovering new things. I'd rather explore into the endless vacuum.

But I meant, just learn, not find.

However, if I find, people can apply it. I hate applying; in physics and chem I ended up excelling in theory over pracs by a mile despite my like for them being even.

Idk about everyone else but being matress/food taste tester is my life long dream

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Can you like, go back to study.

Bestintheworld

HSC
Better to start preparing now because the UMAT is in the time when most schools do their trials!

Getting into medicine shouldn't be influenced by what your mum, dad etc. says. You know what's best and where your interests lie so go for what you believe you will enjoy doing for times ahead.

R.I.P $250 we will remember.
Yes I am already practising UMAT but I usually do that after I finish my school work. I love section 2, for me section 1 is most difficult as of now and section 3 is just a matter of practising.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
You'd better keep that opinion to yourself. >:

I'm going to watch your posts carefully from now on.
Ahahahaha, opinions exist to challenge and be challenged :p

To clarify I don't mean something along the lines of what you want to do in uni with the pure maths; imo you are still applying your knowledge just perhaps not in a real-world setting

Shuuya

HSC
i dont think many people check the chit chat thread lell
plus i probs wasnt gna use it anyways

do you want me to edit it out shuuya? might be beneficial lele
Haha you can edit it if you want, doesn't really matter :D Its just that I have two short stories that I want to do, and I just need something from a different text type for this essay :p

By the way, does the HSC usually ask for two related texts or is it more common for them to only ask for one? :/

leehuan

HSC
Haha you can edit it if you want, doesn't really matter :D Its just that I have two short stories that I want to do, and I just need something from a different text type for this essay :p

By the way, does the HSC usually ask for two related texts or is it more common for them to only ask for one? :/
Trend changed; one is more common than two now

Shuuya

HSC
Nah, ahaha I'm not interested in the medical field at all. It's just my mum is convinced that if I don't become an engineer, doctor or dentist I will end up homeless leleel
tfw when wanting to become a lawyer is no longer good enough
I feel

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Ahahahaha, opinions exist to challenge and be challenged :p

To clarify I don't mean something along the lines of what you want to do in uni with the pure maths; imo you are still applying your knowledge just perhaps not in a real-world setting
you're just moving goalposts here. I do not intend to do anything useful. If I discover "useful" results, it will have been my need for the knowledge, the insatiable thirst to know more about the nature of mathematics, that could ever lead to something useful.

it's how the 18th century mathematicians worked, it's how I will work.

also, stop shifting flagpoles, you're not winning any of these discussions by doing so.

Kolmias

HSC
Tonight on BoS TV:

6.00pm: Maths Battle
7.00pm: General Flaming.
7.30pm: The Bleedy Heart Left News with Kolimias
7.40pm: Nazi News with RenegadeMx and durrrr
7.50pm: General Flaming
8.30pm: Shitstirring

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Gents, come on, let's not get off on the wrong foot please.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Pretty good man. Wbu
Are you still on the server?

Pls dont let out my horses.
Not too bad man.

Nah I'm not on the server no more, Sy decided to close it as no one was really on it anymore (this was like a year ago man). Last time I spoke to him about it he said that there should be a backup and that we may get it back up and running again in the future. I'm sure your horses will still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)