• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
How come some of your units have multiple lectures/tutes? And how come the actuary one doesn't have a tute or anything?

But 4 days is alright for a double degree. And when you're not working it doesn't really matter how many days you go I guess. How far do you live from campus?

Kolmias

HSC
Usually in signatures people state their HSC subjects, and some their Prelim as well. Then there's the kids writing their Yr9/10 subjects... Like who actually give a fk bout yr9/10?
It's meant to be a joke. And only I do it because I am a weirdo.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Usually in signatures people state their HSC subjects, and some their Prelim as well. Then there's the kids writing their Yr9/10 subjects... Like who actually give a fk bout yr9/10?
I'm not trying to be rude to you but that's actually pretty rude of you to say...

He had random shit until recently and it's 99% a joke anyways. And obviously people in Years 9 & 10 would still care about those subjects.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone else feel really old now that we're in YR 12?
I was thinking something about the fact that some people who did the HSC in 2013 were finishing a university degree this year.

I then felt old as I thought it wasn't that long ago :/ that they were doing their HSC

Bestintheworld

HSC
Can anyone confirm this - are we allowed to write in the reading time in HSC exam?

leehuan

HSC
How come some of your units have multiple lectures/tutes? And how come the actuary one doesn't have a tute or anything?

But 4 days is alright for a double degree. And when you're not working it doesn't really matter how many days you go I guess. How far do you live from campus?
Cause maths is an idiot and we're examined on both calculus and algebra.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
they don't understand the futility of <yr12
It's meant to be a joke. And only I do it because I am a weirdo.
lol what's the jk
some got da butt hurt.
ye, soznotsoz was being salty.
let's not start a shit storm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also in the other news
i walked into a wall just then
scraped one side of my face
applied disinfect
got burnt so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)