#creepynotcreepy

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Don't get arrested sien.

Someone's gonna lodge an avo against you
:haha:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I don't know what beef you two have had previously but today all he did was make a light-hearted joke (that tbh I made in my head as well when I read your initial post) and your first line of defence is to attack his school marks.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here on BoS but when it was time for me to pick my high school, I didn't even know what ATAR was let alone consider the idea of going to a non-local school to help boost my marks. Now I'm not one to sit here and whinge about my marks "because wahhh not my fault I live in shitty area/go to shitty school/can't get tutoring" because I take full responsibility for my grades, and tbh if I had cared more and had been more informed I could have changed schools in Year 9/10 if it bothered me so much - but that does not give you the right to shit on someone based on these facts, whether they openly complain about them or not.

If you want to attack him because he has acted like a child in the past, then fine, but please don't retaliate by acting like a child yourself.

P.S. I am not like "on his side" or anything, I couldn't care less as to why the two of you dislike each other. It is just that your insults towards him have offended me for obvious reasons.
So what happens when you just didn't work hard? Because I think this problem exceeds beyond just a low ranking school, we have people like DAL (I believe he goes to a 300+ rank school) who work their ass off to overcome this really really difficult path.

turntaker

HSC
So what happens when you just didn't work hard? Because I think this problem exceeds beyond just a low ranking school, we have people like DAL (I believe he goes to a 300+ rank school) who work their ass off to overcome this really really difficult path.
This is what happens.

turntaker

HSC
I am not even in uni. Got half yearlies soon .what are you talking about[emoji14]

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Except I'm not.

I have never seen a crammer beat every single person who actually studied in their cohort.
Well, to be fair I basically did this throughout all of highschool before this year/sort of this year lol
cramming works well when the added pressure makes you work harder lel

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Well, to be fair I basically did this throughout all of highschool before this year/sort of this year lol
cramming works well when the added pressure makes you work harder lel
Well I mean it all differs with people, same thing goes with me, I consistently study and do past papers for Physics (3-4 weeks in advance of half yearlies) and I will not beat people who are good at Physics naturally in understanding and will only need to briefly look over it a week before or just cram (like I did for Preliminary Economics) prior to the exam

HOWEVER, I will beat the mark I would've gotten if I did cram, by studying consistently :D WOO!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You said it yourself.

People can work hard or not work hard but we don't know based on internet posts.

This goes to leehuan too.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Everyone has a different situation.

Can't grasp a full understanding of their situation unless you know them personally.

This extends beyond the scope of what school a student went to.

It even extends beyond the scope of what marks they attained.

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
I only just realised that school rank matters. Which I don't get. Like why the heck would BOSTES put school ranks into their ranking thing? Shouldn't it just be students compared agsinst other students. Like actually what the heck. Some1 pls explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)