• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
I have now broken both my glasses... Gonna being going to school with Duct-Tape around my glasses, so shifty. Or I could go blind and be like: "I no do any work I no see"
Lived like that for a whole term until i was bothered getting new glasses lelel. No one noticed... until they fell apart in the middle of class. .-.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I am stress free now!! Finally the end of the term. Unfortunately I cannot take any breaks :( still gotta lift my maths game up and do some UMAT and stay ahead in the sciences. Oh god.
Work hard play hard

Bestintheworld

HSC
That feeling when you don't have anything to do and get to sleep early. Welp, good night BoS!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
fk one more exam tomorro, almost made it boiz.

My hand nearly fell off today whilst prepping for my essay. Have to get my 1k out in 30 min. GG handwriting, just hoping my teacher is an expert in deciphering.
Also pumped for wednesday coz cross country, so ready to go for that nice relaxing jog through the bush.

leehuan

HSC
Idk why I posted that here and not somewhere else like Confessions but yeah that thread is locked and I seriously needed to let off steam.

7/10 or less is embarrassing as f***

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Idk why I posted that here and not somewhere else like Confessions but yeah that thread is locked and I seriously needed to let off steam.

7/10 or less is embarrassing as f***
Maybe instead of Leehuan's thread..name it idk...UNSW maths help thread LOL

mrstripedshades

HSC
can you get marks deducted for small improvisations (ones that can look impromptu) from the transcript of your speech. I've rarely stuck entirely to it often improvising on the day, cutting out some lines, adding in a witty line or small part of the introduction such as a " good morning " or something at the end. I usually didn't include them in my transcripts tbh...

Bestintheworld

HSC
can you get marks deducted for small improvisations (ones that can look impromptu) from the transcript of your speech. I've rarely stuck entirely to it often improvising on the day, cutting out some lines, adding in a witty line or small part of the introduction such as a " good morning " or something at the end. I usually didn't include them in my transcripts tbh...
I don't think you would. Transcript is more for when teacher missed what you said to refer back to it I think or atleast that's what our teacher said. It might be different for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)