• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Jesus Christ that bio test was hard. Most of the questions were based off content we haven't even covered in class yet. I read ahead in the syllabus but not THAT far ahead.

Thankfully the vast majority of students felt the same. There was literally a few people that left mid test.

I'll get between 49-51% for sure, and I'll have to wait two weeks to find out just how poorly I performed :(

Thank god I've done well in all of the prior tests/assessments.
I found out my results for bio today. So disappointed, I literally cannot comprehend this result.
54%
This is literally the worst mark I've ever received.

To put into context just how hard this test was, the best score out of a class of 34 was 65% (and both of his parents are science teachers).

My rank for bio is sitting at 6/34. Fuaark.

Last edited:

Bestintheworld

HSC
I found out my results for bio today. So disappointed, I literally cannot comprehend this result.
54%

To put into context just how hard this test was, the best score out of a class of 32 was 65% (and both of his parents are science teachers).

That sounds absolutely ridiculous but as long as everyone did bad it doesn't really make a huge difference I guess. Btw do you have the copy of the test? I really wanna see what it looks like lol

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
54%

To put into context just how hard this test was, the best score out of a class of 32 was 65% (and both of his parents are science teachers).

Well, on the bright side, you did beat your estimate

StudiousStudent

HSC
That sounds absolutely ridiculous but as long as everyone did bad it doesn't really make a huge difference I guess. Btw do you have the copy of the test? I really wanna see what it looks like lol
Our school holds onto exam papers, but I'm definitely going to ask to see it. I'd like to know where I went wrong, so that when we actually cover the content that was in the test in class, I can compare it to the questions.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Well, on the bright side, you did beat your estimate
Just. I feel as though this lab report I've been working on is going to do wonders for my current rank though. It's worth a lot more than the half yearly was so that's promising at least.

leehuan

HSC
54%

To put into context just how hard this test was, the best score out of a class of 34 was 65% (and both of his parents are science teachers).

Don't worry too much. Our top mark for physics was like 76% and we still had band 6s.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Unfortunately, the BOSTES Mathematical Curricula do not encompass the elegance of Mathematics.

They should really consider renaming it "Computation".

Because that's what it is.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Anyone here do Citizen Kane for Module B? Just have a quick question, message me if you can help me out.

Bestintheworld

HSC
tfw your chemistry rank drops from 2nd to 3rd :( I am really disappointed but my arrogance still stands and I shall get band 6 in Chemistry!!!!

Bestintheworld

HSC
Someone teach me TS Eliot lol I swear this is the second time reading poems ever in my life and having to analyse them. I am clueless.

leehuan

HSC
Someone teach me TS Eliot lol I swear this is the second time reading poems ever in my life and having to analyse them. I am clueless.
Concerns of the modernist era.

That was all I argued bullshitted about TS Eliot

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol i always tell ppl itll be ok when they do bad in an exam but then go into super depressed mode when i get <95%.
Hypocrite/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)