• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
How many related texts are they most likely to ask for this year's AOS (Paper 1)? Are we looking at 1 or 2 this year?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
How many related texts are they most likely to ask for this year's AOS (Paper 1)? Are we looking at 1 or 2 this year?
They can ask for as much as they want. But I reckon it'd be 2 this yr

leehuan

HSC
Never heard of 3 or more related texts.

But the general gist is that English teachers have found students to typically analyse one related text better than juggle between two, with of course, their prescribed text. That's why there's been a general trend of 1 related text in recent papers.

The syllabus, however, has not changed. This implies that you can still quite easily be dropped the bomb and forced to do 2 related texts.

Bomb - After the bomb is an EX1 module. In EX1 I've found that you should always expect at least 2 RTs on top of your two chosen prescribed.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
YEEEHHH BOIIISSS, finished all exams.
fcken gonna lock myself in my room and netflix for the next 4 days straight

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Dude when i came out of my room from my masturbation marathon, i looked stoned af and my vagina was on fire

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
ftfy

(I should really go back to studying)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lelel

‘If your neighbour on the left says two times two equals four, and the one on the right says it is five, do not conclude that the answer is four and a half.’ - Marc Bloch

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
4U exam tomorrow in the morning, and Chem in the afternoon

conics is shredding me and circular motion made me dizzy

rip

Jakulore

HSC
Finished all my exams except for Eng Ext on Thursday... It is worth 0% though so that's a huge relief.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone willing to help a brother out and provide me with free notes on Frost's poems??

mrstripedshades

HSC
Hi guys,
I have a huge collection of study notes, assessments, practice questions and random resources for sale. I completely the HSC last year so all up to date. Subjects include Legal Studies, Business Studies, SOR1, Advanced English and PDHPE. Please contact me for further information :)

ALL NOTES AND MATERIALS ARE OF BAND 6 QUALITY AND USED BY A STUDENT WHO ACHIEVED A HIGH 90's ATAR.
What texts did you do for Advanced English?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I have a huge collection of study notes, assessments, practice questions and random resources for sale. I completely the HSC last year so all up to date. Subjects include Legal Studies, Business Studies, SOR1, Advanced English and PDHPE. Please contact me for further information :)

ALL NOTES AND MATERIALS ARE OF BAND 6 QUALITY AND USED BY A STUDENT WHO ACHIEVED A HIGH 90's ATAR.
This is NOT the place to advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)