• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Nothing wrong with maths. It has little maths in it compsred to other subjects anyway.
HSC economics has a pathetic amount of maths to be considered out of the humanities category
if you know me

then you will know

that I don't care how much math there is

or how infrequent it is

I do not like it.

Kolmias

HSC
HSC economics has a pathetic amount of maths to be considered out of the humanities category
It doesn't matter how much maths it contains, it is still a humanties as it is a social science.

Kolmias

HSC
Stats, percentages, international comparisons - information! E-mail them FUCKING WADS of information! And tell them they'd better get their heads around it before they put pen to paper, or I'll be up their arses like a fucking Biafran ferret, right? COME ON, UNLEASH HELL!

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Stats, percentages, international comparisons - information! E-mail them FUCKING WADS of information! And tell them they'd better get their heads around it before they put pen to paper, or I'll be up their arses like a fucking Biafran ferret, right? COME ON, UNLEASH HELL!
"D-doctor? W-what do you mean? D:"

hahahaha

Kolmias

HSC
"D-doctor? W-what do you mean? D:"

hahahaha
Peri: Doctor?
The Doctor: — You were expecting someone else?
Peri: I — I — I —
The Doctor: That's three I's in one breath — makes you sound a rather egotistical young lady.
Peri: What's happened?
The Doctor: Change, my dear. And it seems not a moment too soon.

leehuan

HSC
if you know me

then you will know

that I don't care how much math there is

or how infrequent it is

I do not like it.
Sometimes they throw you the formula and make you sub in values. How is that brutal.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Peri: Doctor?
The Doctor: — You were expecting someone else?
Peri: I — I — I —
The Doctor: That's three I's in one breath — makes you sound a rather egotistical young lady.
Peri: What's happened?
The Doctor: Change, my dear. And it seems not a moment too soon.
I hated that lol 6 was such as ass

Sometimes they throw you the formula and make you sub in values. How is that brutal.
m9

did you not read that post or

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Real economics is extremely mathematical; in fact, there are mathematicians who have contributed a lot to the field of economics (e.g. John Nash with Game Theory etc.). And subbing numbers into a formula is easy.

leehuan

HSC
Real economics is extremely mathematical; in fact, there are mathematicians who have contributed a lot to the field of economics (e.g. John Nash with Game Theory etc.). And subbing numbers into a formula is easy.
Yep, not HSC economics.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
It doesn't matter how much maths it contains, it is still a humanties as it is a social science.
I deal with so many numbers in Economics. It feels like Maths again at times because its so heavily focused on numbers and numbers. But the formulas itself is easy.

BUT THE STATS. DON'T TALK UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE STATS. Sometimes I forget I'm in Economics as I'm trying to find numbers to correspond with correct information.

Last edited:

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I deal with so many numbers in Economics. It feels like Maths again at times because its so heavily focused on numbers and numbers.

THE STATS. DON'T TALK UNTIL YOU SEE ALL THE STATS. Sometimes I forget I'm in Economics as I'm trying to find numbers to correspond with correct information.
*stares pointedly at K and lee*

seeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)