• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
We had family over and me and my brother were playing soccer in the backyard. I was like 10 and he was 6 and my uncle started helping my brother.
Out of frustration i said "you're a fucking cheat". Everyone went silent.
My dad took me to my room, belted the shit out of me, grounded me for a week, made me read a book for the rest of the day in my room and i wasnt allowed to go soccer for the season.
Never swore again

LOL, feels i was meant to read King richard, but left it.
Was meant to do it today but i did maffs instead XDD
Wowww wtf

After I started high school my dad didn't care if I swore anymore

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Wowww wtf

After I started high school my dad didn't care if I swore anymore
I think I said 'shut-up' to my mum once when I was in like year 3.
Nonnononononononoonononnononono
Yeah didn't go down so well.

Shuuya

HSC
I think I said 'shut-up' to my mum once when I was in like year 3.
Nonnononononononoonononnononono
Yeah didn't go down so well.
Sometimes my mum rages when I say shut up, other times she's cool with it

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
My parents dont care if i tell my brother to shut up, but if i tell them, i'd probs get belted again

leehuan

HSC
Swearing sends out excess sound waves. Sound waves cause particle vibrations. Particle vibrations are in kinetic energy increase. Excess kinetic energy increase will convert into excess heat energy. Excess heat energy contributes to global warming theory. Global warming theory predicts rapidly increasing temperatures that humanity won't tolerate.

Conclusion: Swearing will cause humanity to burn to death.

Delete your criticism. I'm just messing around. Obviously this isn't factual and I'm playing around with words and knowledge.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Swearing sends out excess sound waves. Sound waves cause particle vibrations. Particle vibrations are in kinetic energy increase. Excess kinetic energy increase will convert into excess heat energy. Excess heat energy contributes to global warming theory. Global warming theory predicts rapidly increasing temperatures that humanity won't tolerate.

Conclusion: Swearing will cause humanity to burn to death.

Delete your criticism. I'm just messing around. Obviously this isn't factual and I'm playing around with words and knowledge.
As the Universe expands energy decreases per unit volume, eventually leading to maximum entropy; a homogeneous distribution of energy where no work can be done, and the universe will effectively cease to change from that point on and remain static.

Conclusion: We will die anyways cuz heat death

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
btw everyone should read this short story at least once in their lives; its by isaac asimov
The Last Question
More or less (I think) entropy is the idea that everything in the universe approaches chaos, and at maximum chaos (entropy) we have complete uniformity

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My parents dont care if i tell my brother to shut up, but if i tell them, i'd probs get belted again
Lmao i got belted with bendy rulers, that shit hurts like fk
Other alternatives were chopsticks, azn slippers, my mum's barehands (she doesn't look strong and is tiny, she has an inner hulk)
Fun misc alternatives: fruits and books
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
As the Universe expands energy decreases per unit volume, eventually leading to maximum entropy; a homogeneous distribution of energy where no work can be done, and the universe will effectively cease to change from that point on and remain static.

Conclusion: We will die anyways cuz heat death
have you heard of the Boltzmann Brain?

You should check it out, because it leaves open the possibility for the universe to be reborn.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
have you heard of the Boltzmann Brain?

You should check it out, because it leaves open the possibility for the universe to be reborn.
Well that's curious.

Doesn't that violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics though?
And regardless the universe would still approach heat death wouldn't it
I can see the logic in his thinking..but dayum.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lmao i got belted with bendy rulers, that shit hurts like fk
Other alternatives were chopsticks, azn slippers, my mum's barehands (she doesn't look strong and is tiny, she has an inner hulk)
Fun misc alternatives: fruits and books
Most of the time it was belt, depending on the severity of the situation depends what end of the belt.
The only other thing was a wooden spoon. I'd have to open the palm of my right hand and i would get hit by the wooden spoon, multiple times. Then i had to do hw. If i stuffed up hw, i got slapped more

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Most of the time it was belt, depending on the severity of the situation depends what end of the belt.
The only other thing was a wooden spoon. I'd have to open the palm of my right hand and i would get hit by the wooden spoon, multiple times. Then i had to do hw. If i stuffed up hw, i got slapped more
Did you get belted on your hands? Or else where? Ruler/chop sticks were hands. azn slipper and were legs

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Yeh i think i did get belted on the hand before. The back of the legs and butt were also common. I pree much couldnt sit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)