2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Despite me talking about all this as if im traumatised, im happy that i got disciplined the way i did. My constant beatings are the reason why i believe i have good values and discipline.
I look at kids nowadays and they have absolutely no respect for their parents or elders. Like when my older cousin used to tell me something, i used to do it immediately coz he was older. Now i tell my little cousin to do something, and she just hits me and runs away. If i hit someone elder when i was little, my ass wouldve got ripped to shreds.
I'm gonna make sure my kids are disciplined and im not gonna follow these stupid 'modernised' ways of parenting
When a kid starts back chatting to their parents when they're 5, then something is definitely not right

Last edited:

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Despite me talking about all this as if im traumatised, im happy that i got disciplined the way i did. My constant beatings are the reason why i believe i have good values and discipline.
I look at kids nowadays and they have absolutely no respect for their parents or elders. Like when my older cousin used to tell me something, i used to do it immediately coz he was older. Now i tell my little cousin to do something, and she just hits me and runs away. If i hit someone elder when i was little, my ass wouldve got ripped to shreds.
I'm gonna make sure my kids are disciplined and im not gonna follow these stupid 'modernised' ways of teaching.
When a kid starts back chatting to their parents when they're 5, then something is definitely not right
Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't make it stupid. There are kids who got hit but still grow up to be shit heads, just as there are people who were never hit as a kid but are as well-behaved as can be.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Ok maybe it came out wrong but i meant that i'm not just gonna ignore my kids when they do something rude or out of line, im gonna make sure they learn what they did is wrong and to never do it again (whether that means sitting them down and talking or bringing out the belt)
Like im not just gonna see my kid swear and be like "welp, kids will be kids"

Soz this is all stemming from one situation that happened today that i thought was dealt with rather stupidly. No offence to anyone

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Ok maybe it came out wrong but i meant that i'm not just gonna ignore my kids when they do something rude or out of line, im gonna make sure they learn what they did is wrong and to never do it again (whether that means sitting them down and talking or bringing out the belt)
Like im not just gonna see my kid swear and be like "welp, kids will be kids"

Soz this is all stemming from one situation that happened today that i thought was dealt with rather stupidly. No offence to anyone
all good dude

leehuan

HSC
That moment when mcchicken actually changed her sig

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I'm gonna make sure my kids are disciplined and im not gonna follow these stupid 'modernised' ways of parenting
Yea i agree with dal, your ass need to be nuked to not be a lil shiethead

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Lelele for my history extension major work im doing napoleon
so i figure, ill just play napoleon total war for a while instead of starting :spin:

Shuuya

HSC
Kind of off-topic but have you guys started doing past papers already? :spzz:

Shuuya

HSC
I hardly did any past papers for half yearly preparation.
Around when did you start doing them?

I thought my half yearlies were in week 10 but I found out that they're in week 8 so I'm feeling kind of stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)