2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Around when did you start doing them?

I thought my half yearlies were in week 10 but I found out that they're in week 8 so I'm feeling kind of stressed
Two weeks before the half yearlies of course but I hardly did much. School only gave like 2 papers per subject so I did them.

Then during exam block I found some questions off past trials online and that was about it

Shuuya

HSC
I did a maths trial yesterday :D
Lol tbh isnt that more on topic than anything else
Nice! You've finished all of 2U right? I haven't finished yet so I'm too scared to do anything :p

Haha I guess it is :lol:

Shuuya

HSC
Two weeks before the half yearlies of course but I hardly did much. School only gave like 2 papers per subject so I did them.

Then during exam block I found some questions off past trials online and that was about it
Ok haha maybe I shouldn't stress so much

leehuan

HSC
2U isn't hard. I'm not surprised he finished it.

But if he said the same thing about 4U then unless he was Paradoxica I'd be shocked.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Nice! You've finished all of 2U right? I haven't finished yet so I'm too scared to do anything :p

Haha I guess it is :lol:
Yer, I just wanted to see where I was at to start the year
I got 86% which imo is a decent starting point considering I was kinda ceebs and made a lot of silly mistakes + didn't bother checking

EDIT: Actually, leehuan/sien/whoever who's probably done 2U past papers, are there any schools who make particularly challenging ones/worthwhile ones
right now i plan to do sydney boys, sydney grammar, baulko, ruse, regular 'ol hsc, and my own schools trials

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Yer, I just wanted to see where I was at to start the year
I got 86% which imo is a decent starting point considering I was kinda ceebs and made a lot of silly mistakes + didn't bother checking
Not sure about any generous marking but yeah that is a very strong start.

Umm, for the trials I got 91%. And my final HSC mark was 96% (with rank 1) so I assume in the exam I probably got 96 or 95 in 2013

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Not sure about any generous marking but yeah that is a very strong start.

Umm, for the trials I got 91%. And my final HSC mark was 96% (with rank 1) so I assume in the exam I probably got 96 or 95 in 2013
Ahahah all goods I mark harshly
I think it was probably on the lower end of difficulty anyways so lel

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Hey I have the 2015 trial on my google drive,
lelel well im not really doing much atm so might as well

Kaido

be.
HSC
Btw, on the topic of past papers, you can check my sig for some papers that you probably won't find on any other people's sites :p
(Goto the "additional resources" link)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Around when did you start doing them?

I thought my half yearlies were in week 10 but I found out that they're in week 8 so I'm feeling kind of stressed
lel, you think you're stressed. I have my phys half yearly in week 6 and considering the situation im in for phys (refer to PBM thread) im having panic attacks.
Although i started my notes yesterday and i should be done by tomorrow for space, which is ok but no considering the ppl that freakjn finished the course...fml

2U isn't hard. I'm not surprised he finished it.

But if he said the same thing about 4U then unless he was Paradoxica I'd be shocked.
After doing the 3u 2015 hsc, i realised i only needed to learn SHM and projectile, so i taught myself that. So know that i finished 3u, i can just spam pp's all year till i get 100
I still have mechanics and harder 3u for 4u so im almost there, give me like one more term

leehuan

HSC
lel, you think you're stressed. I have my phys half yearly in week 6 and considering the situation im in for phys (refer to PBM thread) im having panic attacks.
Although i started my notes yesterday and i should be done by tomorrow for space, which is ok but no considering the ppl that freakjn finished the course...fml

After doing the 3u 2015 hsc, i realised i only needed to learn SHM and projectile, so i taught myself that. So know that i finished 3u, i can just spam pp's all year till i get 100
I still have mechanics and harder 3u for 4u so im almost there, give me like one more term
I did 3U prelim and HSC in the one year. Of course I'd know that you can accelerate 3U.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Then you're cute ;)

Hey, if you want me to stop, then take that back.
Shits gettin real

That was a lot harder than the other one I did lelele
I still managed 84%
But like, I was actually concentrating so I didn't make any silly mistakes lele
I actually didn't know how to a couple of them
Okay gna go figure out how to be good at maths lele

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Shits gettin real

That was a lot harder than the other one I did lelele
I still managed 84%
But like, I was actually concentrating so I didn't make any silly mistakes lele
I actually didn't know how to a couple of them
Okay gna go figure out how to be good at maths lele
At least you expect 99.9

I don't even expect 85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)