2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't touched a Bunsen burner for like 2 years because I'm afraid of fire lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I had to light a match so that my friend could get a bunsen burner license in year 7 so you are not alone ;)

Shuuya

HSC
I haven't touched a Bunsen burner for like 2 years because I'm afraid of fire lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I have wasted so many matches by just lighting them for fun [emoji28]

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Wtf, why the sudden influx in post? [emoji23]

I get so motivated to study in the morning and do some math, chem and phys trials, but then when i get to the point on my timetable that says "english", i just flop on my bed and lay there for 4 hours. English procrastination [emoji1419]

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Wtf, why the sudden influx in post? [emoji23]

I get so motivated to study in the morning and do some math, chem and phys trials, but then when i get to the point on my timetable that says "english", i just flop on my bed and lay there for 4 hours. English procrastination [emoji1419]
I barely get things done, I wake up at 6:30 - complain for a good 3 hours - then head out to the gym and now I'm sitting here like .___.

meDAawesome

HSC
I barely get things done, I wake up at 6:30 - complain for a good 3 hours - then head out to the gym and now I'm sitting here like .___.
lol I just got up watched the Presidential debates and considered what the hell I was doing with my life

mrstripedshades

HSC
gonna try to fix my sleep schedule tomorrow by waking up for the champions league and studying. I've been hella lazy, only started working this week (had a really bad incident on the weekend tho), and not gone to any of the classes. Though honestly I didnt go to them because last time I did before trials they were a waste of time, and 'tutorials' or even classes havent been the biggest help for me in those subjects. I'm probably only going to English this week, and thats only because I'd feel a bit guilty not going, honestly I doubt it will help me a lot but its not like im getting a lot of shit done at home.

been REALLY bad in terms of english study Im so damn unmotivated in regards to it/

For people memorising essays, two questions.

Do you memorise them with a 2nd related included or hope for the best?

And this is moreso for people doing Speeches for Module B, how many essays are you remembering in this case?

For Module B the only things I remember ATM are 3 speeches (because their the only ones my notes are organised and shit for... which is major reason Im procrastinating ).

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
gonna try to fix my sleep schedule tomorrow by waking up for the champions league and studying. I've been hella lazy, only started working this week (had a really bad incident on the weekend tho), and not gone to any of the classes. Though honestly I didnt go to them because last time I did before trials they were a waste of time, and 'tutorials' or even classes havent been the biggest help for me in those subjects. I'm probably only going to English this week, and thats only because I'd feel a bit guilty not going, honestly I doubt it will help me a lot but its not like im getting a lot of shit done at home.

been REALLY bad in terms of english study Im so damn unmotivated in regards to it/

And this is moreso for people doing Speeches for Module B, how many essays are you remembering in this case?

For Module B the only things I remember ATM are 3 speeches (because their the only ones my notes are organised and shit for... which is major reason Im procrastinating ).
Hoping that I remember to look at some techniques and pieces of analysis for my second RT, half preparing for it.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
literally 3 pp's sitting infront of me right now, untouched, probablygoing to start at like 2am or something

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

Already done the HSC but just wanna post this.

I made sure I memorised enough essays to cover all the speeches. For example, I memorised Sadat + Keating, Keating + Deane, Atwood + Brooks. I don't remember the other orators but my point is you have to at least write something for all the speeches. It's better to do it this way so you don't have to write an essay on a single speech, but rather combine two speeches into one. It also allows you to look at the speech in a different perspective depending on which speech you're going to relate to it, know what I mean?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Hoping that I remember to look at some techniques and pieces of analysis for my second RT, half preparing for it.
Imma memorise core texts for all.

Discovery I will probs memorise 1 related para then yolo the rest

Mod C I will probs memorise the related para's

Mod B I will probs memorise all 7 paragraphs on poems

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Fk me, just thinking of having to write soo many essays for speeches makes me just wanna cry.
How tf am i gonna survive the next month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)