2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
It was black and white, so free ;)
your school must be rich. I wish they had fundraisers during the holidays so then we could get more free shit during school

But dude you were lucky

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
It annoys me if I don't have a hard copy to work from :p
I use hard-copies (that I print at home) for physics though, so I know how many lines I would be given.

I always write over the lines though ahahahah

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How's everyone's good friday been?

Been procrastinating heaps hahahahahaha. Need to do an allnighter tommorrow night or else I'm fcked. I have the time on Sunday and Monday but rather do other things

jathu123

HSC
How's everyone's good friday been?

Been procrastinating heaps hahahahahaha. Need to do an allnighter tommorrow night or else I'm fcked. I have the time on Sunday and Monday but rather do other things
Have to memorise an essay in which ill be writing on Wednesday. But all I did was just read 1 paragraph, and spent the rest of the day doing maths and physics :/

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Have to memorise an essay in which ill be writing on Wednesday. But all I did was just read 1 paragraph, and spent the rest of the day doing maths and physics :/
Oh god, english is a pain in the arse

si2136

HSC
N/A
At our school they tell us not to print the syllabus using the school printers.

I finally understand why.
Everyone at our school never pays, only the newbies do.

We just leg it from the printer

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Everyone at our school never pays, only the newbies do.

We just leg it from the printer
At our school it's software controlled lel, you pay money at the office to have it credited to your printing account

no money in account = no printing

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
At our school it's software controlled lel, you pay money at the office to have it credited to your printing account

no money in account = no printing
lol wtf..i just print it and when librarian asks me for money I take out my $50 note and say i have no change LOL..thats how u save money by having money?!!!

Shuuya

HSC
lol wtf..i just print it and when librarian asks me for money I take out my $50 note and say i have no change LOL..thats how u save money by having money?!!!
That's smart haha :lol:

Does it work everytime?

Shuuya

HSC
yeah lol...worst case scenario i go to english staff or pdhpe staff where i have connections
Nice ;)

We have a really nice librarian that let me print colour for free once <3

Another tactic is to print right before the bell goes, they might be kind and let you off if you'll be late for class :p

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
They should have more stupid fundraisers at school so then schools can have sufficient funds in order to help HSC students print out extra resources for free, for fucks sake some schools are broke and so tight they don't want students to use their printers for free

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
They should have more stupid fundraisers at school so then schools can have sufficient funds in order to help HSC students print out extra resources for free, for fucks sake some schools are broke and so tight they don't want students to use their printers for free
Can't you ask for fundraising events?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Can't you ask for fundraising events?
Will do. Just ask the SRC and there we go but it needs to be in the school holidays because I don't want to waste my time with all these stupid fcked up fundraising events

Shuuya

HSC
Will do. Just ask the SRC and there we go but it needs to be in the school holidays because I don't want to waste my time with all these stupid fcked up fundraising events
.... Says he wants fundraising events but doesn't want to 'waste time'

How do you expect them to do it in the holidays LOL

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
If you yourself aren't willing to contribute to the fund-raiser, how can you possibly expect other people to? More to the point, how can you justifiably partake in it's benefits?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
.... Says he wants fundraising events but doesn't want to 'waste time'

How do you expect them to do it in the holidays LOL
Open school during the holidays

Fundraising events are fucked okay. There so boring there's nothing much into it

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
If you yourself aren't willing to contribute to the fund-raiser, how can you possibly expect other people to? More to the point, how can you justifiably partake in it's benefits?
Do I need to, even though I suggested the idea? I suggested it so then all the HSC students can print HSC resources for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)