2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Open school during the holidays

Fundraising events are fucked okay. There so boring there's nothing much into it
Who tf goes to school in the holidays lmao nobody is gonna turn up even if the school was open, that's an unreasonable demand
fundraising's boring? So what? The point of a fundraiser is to get money nothing else.

You reap what you sow. Like how nailgun said, if you yourself aren't willing, how do you expect others to do it.

Whinging about it ain't gonna do shit son

Also have you considered that students might abuse the free printing system, that's gonna cost the school
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shuuya

HSC
Open school during the holidays

Fundraising events are fucked okay. There so boring there's nothing much into it
First you don't want to waste time, now you're complaining that there isn't much into it :p

Fundraising can be as simple as organising a mufti-day. Most of the school will participate, and it won't take anyone's time.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
or just scam the school and use pro skills to get free printing :sun:
im pree sure the school has money..if they are getting broke the government will provide as they cant afford for the school to go broke.
In my case..even tho my school if broke af..I know they can afford printing as if they cant they wont be building a 100 million high rise school upgrade...

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
im pree sure the school has money..if they are getting broke the government will provide as they cant afford for the school to go broke.
In my case..even tho my school if broke af..I know they can afford printing as if they cant they wont be building a 100 million high rise school upgrade...
ooh i think i know what school you go to

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
First you don't want to waste time, now you're complaining that there isn't much into it :p

Fundraising can be as simple as organising a mufti-day. Most of the school will participate, and it won't take anyone's time.
Yes Fundraisers are a waste of time as I don't get anything in or out of one. Also I wasn't complaining, I was stating the fact that they're fucked and a waste of time

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Could try that but its hard, unless I find out one from previous year 12s

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
They should have more stupid fundraisers at school so then schools can have sufficient funds in order to help HSC students print out extra resources for free, for fucks sake some schools are broke and so tight they don't want students to use their printers for free
Will do. Just ask the SRC and there we go but it needs to be in the school holidays because I don't want to waste my time with all these stupid fcked up fundraising events
Yes Fundraisers are a waste of time as I don't get anything in or out of one. Also I wasn't complaining, I was stating the fact that they're fucked and a waste of time
rip logic
gg

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I am confused?? What is the problem..The fundraisers or the school?

P.S THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE HSC TBH LOL

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I am confused?? What is the problem..The fundraisers or the school?

P.S THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE HSC TBH LOL
Although I'm the one that introduced with the idea, I think it's mainly the schools because they don't have the sufficient funds for HSC students to print resources for free

I then intoduced the idea of fundraisers so then HSC students can print unlimited free resources

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Although I'm the one that introduced with the idea, I think it's mainly the schools because they don't have the sufficient funds for HSC students to print resources for free

I then intoduced the idea of fundraisers so then HSC students can print unlimited free resources
and then argued against the idea of fundraisers because they were, and I quote, "are a waste of time as I don't get anything" and are "fucked and a waste of time"

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
and then argued against the idea of fundraisers because they were, and I quote, "are a waste of time as I don't get anything" and are "fucked and a waste of time"
They are a waste of time because I feel that you get nothing in or nothing out of a fundraiser (other than that you overspend money) and that there are more important things going on which are more important than a fundraiser

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Many minds propose ideas but a few do them..thats why the world has only a few geniuses. If u want something..do it. If u want something and you dont want to do the work behind it...well nothing is going to happen. So basically the school is fked by not providing free printouts and to get money you cant be stuffed doing the fundraisers in ur time..so they do it in YOUR time?? TF IS THIS LOGIC :spzz:

Its like saying I want to complete a degree but Uni is boring so they lecture the course at my house so I dont move my lazy ass.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Many minds propose ideas but a few do them..thats why the world has only a few geniuses. If u want something..do it. If u want something and you dont want to do the work behind it...well nothing is going to happen. So basically the school is fked by not providing free printouts and to get money you cant be stuffed doing the fundraisers in ur time..so they do it in YOUR time?? TF IS THIS LOGIC :spzz:

Its like saying I want to complete a degree but Uni is boring so they lecture the course at my house so I dont move my lazy ass.
Yes but I don't wanna use up a lot of my paper at home and plus don't know how much ink I have left in my printer

RyanT7

HSC
Are the printing prices really that bad ? It's only 10 cents a page here

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Lol literally no one's commented on this thread today but I'll ask, how's everyone's ester Sunday been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)