2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Hi,
My name is Sxerks3. I am currently studying Mathematics Ext. 1 (close to Ext 1. Accelerated), English (Standard), Biology, Business Studies, Music Course 1, and Software Design and Development. In my freetime, I do a lot of studying (particularly, mathematics), and quite a bit of programming. I play the piano, and was level 6 until I stopped. Now, I just play for leisure.
Welcome to Bored of Studies!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
My name is Sxerks3. I am currently studying Mathematics Ext. 1 (close to Ext 1. Accelerated), English (Standard), Biology, Business Studies, Music Course 1, and Software Design and Development. In my freetime, I do a lot of studying (particularly, mathematics), and quite a bit of programming. I play the piano, and was level 6 until I stopped. Now, I just play for leisure.
Welcome to BOS

si2136

HSC
N/A
Can't wait for year 11 to be over, HSC is so close, yet so far.

Ranked 18 out of 90ish for Physics, and I failed my test.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Can't wait for year 11 to be over, HSC is so close, yet so far.

Ranked 18 out of 90ish for Physics, and I failed my test.
Guess your cohort isn't very good then. Or the test was harder than what your grade is capable of.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Guess your cohort isn't very good then. Or the test was harder than what your grade is capable of.
The students doing sciences are just really poor. Our strongest faculty is maths and social sciences, we get like state every year lol for BS and Eco

si2136

HSC
N/A
fk got 9/15 for english speech..15% weighting fml
My friend got 3 in an English speech

He talked about sex and picking up girls

I told him the idea as a joke, can't believe he did it

Orwell

HSC
Dude. Got my interim report, the one for behaviour and shit. English Extension 1 I got 'Needs Attention' for organisational skills??????? That was weird as considering I do the work, read, bring everything that's needed and come prepared but k.

My only real concern is, is the interim report indicative or influential towards my marks for my actual English Extension 1 assignment that I handed in???

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Dude. Got my interim report, the one for behaviour and shit. English Extension 1 I got 'Needs Attention' for organisational skills??????? That was weird as considering I do the work, read, bring everything that's needed and come prepared but k.

My only real concern is, is the interim report indicative or influential towards my marks for my actual English Extension 1 assignment that I handed in???
afaik those mean jack
my parents don't even care anymore lel
i don't really do homework/listen in class so I don't ever do amazing in those
still get good marks lel

there's no reason it should have any affect on your marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)