2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2136

HSC
N/A
afaik those mean jack
my parents don't even care anymore lel
i don't really do homework/listen in class so I don't ever do amazing in those
still get good marks lel

there's no reason it should have any affect on your marks
Inb4 N Award

Orwell

HSC
Yeah, that's my thinking but really worried. English Ext 1 is the only subject I really care about and so it's weird that it was the one I did poorly in.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I hated Physics until today.

Our head teacher on leave came back this term and she's the permanent teacher for our class for Physics. She's really good holy crap and I love Physics now, but still I love Eco and Bus more. Probs drop it unless I get top 5 like my other subjects

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Holy shit, I just realised there's like a huge wave of 2017ers making BOS accounts

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Dude. Got my interim report, the one for behaviour and shit. English Extension 1 I got 'Needs Attention' for organisational skills??????? That was weird as considering I do the work, read, bring everything that's needed and come prepared but k.

My only real concern is, is the interim report indicative or influential towards my marks for my actual English Extension 1 assignment that I handed in???
Funnily enough I'm visiting my HS rn and am sitting in the Eng/His staffroom and just asked my EX1 teacher about your report and he said (as mentioned above) that it means jack haha. It's more so a reflection of your "in-class manner".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)