2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
Thank you that's helpful. The only problem is if I don't do it then I will lose the marks and that will not be good for my internal mark. If I do it all they will get marks for not even contributing which is not fair. The assignment is supposed to be for 3 people so yeah I think it's probably best to do it all although it is a big workload.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you that's helpful. The only problem is if I don't do it then I will lose the marks and that will not be good for my internal mark. If I do it all they will get marks for not even contributing which is not fair. The assignment is supposed to be for 3 people so yeah I think it's probably best to do it all although it is a big workload.
Yeah it is unfair but at the end of the day you got to look after your own HSC. Personally that's what mattered to me most so I encourage you and your second member to perhaps do it because if the other person whose not contributing does it, it's most likely going to be to a standard much below yours. It's never going to be always fair, so try and save yourself and if you end up saving the other person who cares. Most likely their rank is not a 'threat' to you anyway considering they don't care about this assignment.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly my life will be complete if I ace 3u maths this, that's my weakest subject rn. I did alright for the first exam last term but I really need to pop off this year :oops:
At least your weakest subject is a really high scaling one. Focus your time between your subjects wisely, if 3u maths is your weakest subject spend more time on it because it's very rewarding in terms of atar contribution. Smash out those past papers and you'll be good!

HSC
Honestly my life will be complete if I ace 3u maths this, that's my weakest subject rn. I did alright for the first exam last term but I really need to pop off this year :oops:
Same with 4u math and English for me - if I do well in them this year then it’ll feel like the past 12 years were worth it

kiaski

HSC
ayy 4u english gang. what's ur major work on?
Finally, someone who does English Ext 2!!
Originally, my major work was a creative but I changed to critical. To make it short, my major work challenges The Western Canon and brings two contemporary texts to call it into question. What about yourself? How are you going so far?

studiesofboard

HSC
Does anyone know any good websites where you can create both data flow diagrams and database schemas. I have found lucid chart but its not really the best.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know any good websites where you can create both data flow diagrams and database schemas. I have found lucid chart but its not really the best.
DFD’s and all that use Draw.io. It can sometimes be a bit annoying on rare occasions but it’s what I used every time and it was great.

kiaski

HSC
Mine is a critical on political disenchantment focusing on textual representations. It's going pretty well so far, I've finished my first draft but still need to address a lot of issues.

Wow! A complete first draft? That's great!!

How did you format it and break up your argument effectively? I'm having a bit of trouble trying to do that..

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Can someone tell me if im doing this right its a context diagram btw for a library system

For future reference you should ask subject specific advice in the IPT or SDD section of the forum.

Anyway I think you should perhaps re-read the section on context diagrams.. A context diagram has only one process(circle) to represent the whole system.

studiesofboard

HSC
Well thanks for the advice but the IPT forums are dead literally. 😂 Yes I just realised context diagrams have only one circle

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Well thanks for the advice but the IPT forums are dead literally. 😂 Yes I just realised context diagrams have only one circle
They’re dead because hardly anyone does those subjects. In either case we can still see your thread and respond to it. Doesn’t matter how lively or dead it is lol.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Best way to make a section active is to post in them :p

I recall in 2011 (well, almost always) the SDD section was pretty dead, but around and during the HSC it became pretty active because a few people started making/posting in threads and then others would join in.

vinlatte

HSC
How many of you are struggling through Advance English?
I just passed the prelim exams and my assignments kept my grades okay. I'm worried that this years exams will be worth more to the final grade. If only it wasn't compulsory, I would drop it so badly.

Carl10101

HSC
I just passed the prelim exams and my assignments kept my grades okay. I'm worried that this years exams will be worth more to the final grade. If only it wasn't compulsory, I would drop it so badly.
Same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)