2021 Year 9 application (2 Viewers)

Tribunal

HSC
But I got 2 C's. 6a's 2 b's and 2 c's. And I only have one report. SBHS has 30 spots for year 9 with only application form needed, what do you think my chance will be. I came from Shanghai China.
That is very good, if you have any community services or if you volunteered, put that in. And any competition achievements

wzsmartypants

HSC
That is very good, if you have any community services or if you volunteered, put that in. And any competition achievements
Thanks, I've mailed my application already but I don't really have any extra curricular stuff except basketball. Which school do u go to? What do you think are the chances I'll make it? Is one report ok?

Tribunal

HSC
Thanks, I've mailed my application already but I don't really have any extra curricular stuff except basketball. Which school do u go to? What do you think are the chances I'll make it? Is one report ok?
It may be a problem that you don't have that many extra curricular activities, but if you do well in the test, then you should be fine, cause your report is outstanding. Also, one report is okay and they will understand that you just came from another country

wzsmartypants

HSC
It may be a problem that you don't have that many extra curricular activities, but if you do well in the test, then you should be fine, cause your report is outstanding. Also, one report is okay and they will understand that you just came from another country
Thanks but I think my report isn't as outstanding compared to others who's also applying?

wzsmartypants

HSC
Application for Sydney boys doesn't require a test so it's only based on report and extracurriculars

Minari243

HSC
got C for Greek and PDHPE
If you got 6A's you should be good, they'll consider the covid 19 circumstances for ur lack of extracurriculars in 2020 so dw about that. You got a good chance dont worry. Btw why did u put Leichhardt if ur already in it?

SplashJuice

HSC
If you got 6A's you should be good, they'll consider the covid 19 circumstances for ur lack of extracurriculars in 2020 so dw about that. You got a good chance dont worry. Btw why did u put Leichhardt if ur already in it?
He stated he wasn't in the selective stream

wzsmartypants

HSC
I wasn't in the selective stream, I chose Leichhardt's selective stream.

wzsmartypants

HSC
thanks, are u in a selective school?

BunHe

HSC
Lol I remember my friends trying out for Syd boys in yr 8.

Last edited:

BunHe

HSC
Sadly they didnt get in. They were involved in extracurricular activities and had great achievements (State swimming, state cross country, clarinet etc.), though I believe their report was what caused them to be rejected ahah

wzsmartypants

HSC
Sadly they didnt get in. They were involved in extracurricular activities and had great achievements (State swimming, state cross country, clarinet etc.), though I believe their report was what caused them to be rejected ahah
how was their report?

BunHe

HSC
Pretty much 3As, 1c and rest Bs. For schools like these you should be getting straight As.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)