• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (7 Viewers)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Not going to say what course or uni. But I can give some vague hints.

I'm either going to UNSW, Maquarie, USYD, Monash or RMIT. I'm either doing computer science or software engineering. Don't even try finding me in university. Half of the stuff I told you about me are lies. It'll be on you to provide the evidence and not on me to defend my guilt.

I don't intend on joining any societies. Just wanna get high grades and go to San Fransico.
nah bro I aint live anywhere near u and I aint going to sydney its fine I was just interested in what ur doing and yeah cool im doing computer science as well lol

Interdice

HSC
What's in San Fransisco?
Lots of money and hot Asian girls. They make 200k there. On r/cscareers they talk about how they jump for 220k jobs to 240k jobs. My parents aren't poor, but they make no where near that kind of money. We "struggle" finacially and I want more money so I can experiance life like turning on airconditioning whenever I want, buying whatever I want and going on international vacatiosn and driving new caras

Charlie Lu

HSC
Lots of money and hot Asian girls. They make 200k there. On r/cscareers they talk about how they jump for 220k jobs to 240k jobs. My parents aren't poor, but they make no where near that kind of money. We "struggle" finacially and I want more money so I can experiance life like turning on airconditioning whenever I want, buying whatever I want and going on international vacatiosn and driving new caras
What do asian people have to do with that though lol. That was severely targetted?

carrotsss

HSC
cost of living in San Francisco is nuts though

Interdice

HSC
What do asian people have to do with that though lol. That was severely targetted?
Asian girls are so hot. Although the concentration of Asian girls in San Fran is verry similar to the concentration in Sydney and I have no luck in Sydney

year10studentpreparin

HSC
thats 200k usd right?

Interdice

HSC
cost of living in San Francisco is nuts though
200k+. Opportunities to become an entruprenuer. USA is much more interesting than Australia. Disneyworld. Mexico. You can truely do whatever you want there. Cost of living in San fran is similar to sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)