2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

kat05

HSC
Hi guys
I was wondering how often illness and misadventure requests are denied. I am applying for illness as I have been extremely sick and unable to sit english paper 1 and 2. I have doctors and the principals approval, but I am just worried that my request will be denied and ill receive a 0, thus forfeiting my hsc all together. I have valid grounds and supplementary evidence, but I am worried if the board is strict with such claims.
Thank you

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Hi guys
I was wondering how often illness and misadventure requests are denied. I am applying for illness as I have been extremely sick and unable to sit english paper 1 and 2. I have doctors and the principals approval, but I am just worried that my request will be denied and ill receive a 0, thus forfeiting my hsc all together. I have valid grounds and supplementary evidence, but I am worried if the board is strict with such claims.
Thank you
there's nothing more u can do except get all the approvals, which looks like u already do
don't worry, uve done all u can! hope u get well soon

thatnormster

HSC
Hi guys
Thank you
best of luck on getting your requests approved!

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Like legit wtf idk why this happened I couldn’t sleep during trials either it’s literally ruining me but I’m not even like stressing during the day but at night I’m dying I just wanna sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)