2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

Susu123

HSC
Hi! Hows everyones summer study going? I haven't done much and I feel kinda guilty about it, so i wanna know where everyone else is at so i can try to utilise whatever time is left.
How long do you study every day? What have you completed from x subject? How much of the year's content have you completed? Thank you :)
i study multiple hours per day, but thats because im really slow and i get distracted easily, so i didnt get much done anyways. most of my friends and ppl i know havent studied either, so i dont think ur HUGELY disadvantages for not studying, but if u want to be a bit ahead, i using the next few days to study or at least get ready for the term ahead

linoloml_

HSC
i study multiple hours per day, but thats because im really slow and i get distracted easily, so i didnt get much done anyways. most of my friends and ppl i know havent studied either, so i dont think ur HUGELY disadvantages for not studying, but if u want to be a bit ahead, i using the next few days to study or at least get ready for the term ahead
ah i see, thanks. also if u dont mind me asking, what subjects do you do?

Susu123

HSC
DROP IPT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING, we alr have trauma from year 9 and 10 IST
i wanna so bad cuz of the assignment that peice of shit i literally broke my chair cuz i was so pissed (omg lemme send u the video) but i think im good at it and my teacher would spontaneously combust if i dropped lol

Susu123

HSC
i wanna so bad cuz of the assignment that peice of shit i literally broke my chair cuz i was so pissed (omg lemme send u the video) but i think im good at it and my teacher would spontaneously combust if i dropped lol
@oml so proud of you for dropping u took the right decision wtf was a switchboard lol

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Bro how did you break a chair

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Hi! Hows everyones summer study going? I haven't done much and I feel kinda guilty about it, so i wanna know where everyone else is at so i can try to utilise whatever time is left.
How long do you study every day? What have you completed from x subject? How much of the year's content have you completed? Thank you :)
Hey I just wanted to say that it's good to compare yourself to others sometimes but what may work for them may not work for you so don't feel discouraged if they've done 100000 hours this holidays and you feel like you haven't done enough

That being said...
Bio: ~3 hours
Chem: 1 hour?
Eng adv: ~2 hours
Maths altogether: 5 hours
SOR 1: 0

Oops?

Content-wise I've mostly focused on making my term 4 knowledge really good 💀 but I'm reading my english texts and I'll try to work ahead and kinda accept that my real 'holiday' has ended and I have to go back into work mode

ziGma

HSC
Hi, anyone know any websites or resource from where I can access more Math questions? I've finished all the textbook questions and I have a Math test (55 marks) coming up sooo need to prepare for that

Should I just re do the textbook questions for that chapter?

Thanks

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Hi, anyone know any websites or resource from where I can access more Math questions? I've finished all the textbook questions and I have a Math test (55 marks) coming up sooo need to prepare for that

Thanks
thsc and acehsc for past papers 🔥🔥🔥

ziGma

HSC
Thank you, @Masaken

Are there any other resources which give topic specific questions? Cause my test is only on one topic and it'll be easier to have questions of just one chapter.

ziGma

HSC
HELLO,

I personally think my active note taking skills are quite weak :( any tips for taking notes activley in the classroom? Any overall note taking tips?

Is this technique even 'worth it', like is it actually effective or is taking textbook notes at home easier or more effective?

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
ohhh yeah ur right ur actually good at ipt iirc, and SEND ME THE VIDEO HAHHAHA

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
HELLO,

I personally think my active note taking skills are quite weak :( any tips for taking notes activley in the classroom? Any overall note taking tips?

Is this technique even 'worth it', like is it actually effective or is taking textbook notes at home easier or more effective?
home prob easier/more effective … look at ‘two column notetaking’ and ‘priming’

taking textbook notes isn’t really ‘active’ a bit more passive but def depends how you actually do it

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC

Thanks
What's your test on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)