2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

Cathode_RT

HSC
yeah it is passing slowly but its nice, especially coz theres more stuff to learn so it feels like i actually got time to learn

although unsw already has exams lmaooo crazy

😭 good luck
fr math1131 final on friday im cooked

also you know a test is fucked when...
- its open book
- you have access to the internet and all online calculators
- you have access to maple (extremely powerful math calculator software)
- you can access course notes

and the kicker? the average was 40% last year

its joever fr

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
it feels like i actually got time to learn
not relatable

although unsw already has exams lmaooo crazy
we already started having exams😭😭 and its so stressful coz half of them are barrier exams but the units are pre-requisites for next sem so i either need to pass or i die

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

- its open book

its joever fr
math1a is easy dw

hafsah_

HSC
I have a question for business studies;
Yk how it's standard to use 3 body paragraphs in essays and each body is expected to have a case study, what if my chosen case studies are the same between some of the dot points I'm talking about? Say that in my notes, I used Apple for the first 5/10 dot points, McDonald's for 4/10, and Zara for 1/10 dot points and in my essay in an exam, it is best fitting to use the first 2 dot points which end up being the same business, and the third body will be a different business, is that fine? Idk if that makes sense bc of the way I worded it but yeah, because my teacher said that it's better not to and they may mark you down for it.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I have a question for business studies;
Yk how it's standard to use 3 body paragraphs in essays and each body is expected to have a case study, what if my chosen case studies are the same between some of the dot points I'm talking about? Say that in my notes, I used Apple for the first 5/10 dot points, McDonald's for 4/10, and Zara for 1/10 dot points and in my essay in an exam, it is best fitting to use the first 2 dot points which end up being the same business, and the third body will be a different business, is that fine? Idk if that makes sense bc of the way I worded it but yeah, because my teacher said that it's better not to and they may mark you down for it.
its fine if u use one business for ur whole essay, but it looks better when u use more, just change the name if ur teacher wants a diff one

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

- its open book

its joever fr
tough
math1151 final is in 2.5 weeks
the average for this final is probs like 10% tho

ziGma

HSC
What's the first thing you're going todo after finishing your last hsc exam?

aqwerty13402

HSC
I always wonder this. Assuming I finish on a tue-thu, i'll probably go to training for the first time in the 4 week period... then get home and just sit and do nothing for a bit. Maybe be a bit bored, which will be awesome since I'll be able to feel bored without feeling guilty. Then if I haven't already, i'll apply for a few more casual jobs so i can start making more money hehe

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
1. Find A Job : I can't live without the structure that studying has given me until this point, and the income is just a perk.
2. Start Studying For University : It'll give me something to do when I'm not working or when I'm bored.
3. Increase My Investment In Calisthenics : I don't want to be like those people who can carry 100kg but can't even carry their own bodyweight.

Other than that, I'll probably catch up on my neverending Watch List or start becoming more fluent in Korean.

I don't know what relaxation is 😍

aqwerty13402

HSC
1. Find A Job : I can't live without the structure that studying has given me until this point, and the income is just a perk.
2. Start Studying For University : It'll give me something to do when I'm not working or when I'm bored.
3. Increase My Investment In Calisthenics : I don't want to be like those people who can carry 100kg but can't even carry their own bodyweight.

Other than that, I'll probably catch up on my neverending Watch List or start becoming more fluent in Korean.

omg the watchlist is so real. I have a notes file on my phone of movies and series that I am going to binge :cry:

Cathode_RT

HSC

dont study for university 😭

Just relax and enjoy the break - university reteaches most HSC content from the ground up, you wont be behind even if you got band 3's in HSC courses.

Instead, build work experience + do experience based stuff for your resume in the meantime, that will have a way bigger impact on first year uni, especially with job searching (trust me, the job market is in shambles right now, put anything and everything on your resume to put yourself above others)

aqwerty13402

HSC
dont study for university 😭

Just relax and enjoy the break - university reteaches most HSC content from the ground up, you wont be behind even if you got band 3's in HSC courses.
Thank you for saying this, bc there is NO WAY IN HELL i am touching an academic resource during the break lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)