2024 HSC Chat (7 Viewers)

spiderfan44

HSC
really random question but what is everyone's thought on ray gunn. She's been getting absolutely violated on tiktok😭
people will forget about her in 2 weeks tops. no diss to her, but just the nature of the internet. someone will be the centre of discussion for a week or so and that person will have tons of attention, then all that attention leaves within 2 weeks.

spiderfan44

HSC
people will forget about her in 2 weeks tops. no diss to her, but just the nature of the internet. someone will be the centre of discussion for a week or so and that person will have tons of attention, then all that attention leaves within 2 weeks.
i really hope that shit never happens to me because someone has to feel crushed that they become the centre of attention for a week then everyone just forgets about them completely. not even referring to just negative stuff, the 1 week memes as well. there must be so many regrets, they must think about 'why didnt i talk about this while i had the attention' or 'why didnt i sell something to capitalize'. there also has to be a feeling of 'what did i do wrong' 'why did they leave so fast', even though thats how its always worked with these 1 week things. has to be crazy being the centre of attention and having so much fun to being nobody in a week

HSC
astronomy was just what part of the extracts featured. the question was asking us to discuss the purpose/function of literature and how it challenges our ideas or opens us up to new concepts/ideas or whatever. You had to take the ideas of the two stimulus pieces and work out what the theme was, and that it was literature that transports us to worlds we have never been.. Also there was some random debate about the interpretation of art at the very end of text 2, which couldve been discussed. like link it to the module and stuff. It was vague and rlly annoying and a bad topic for a discursive tbh
absolutely fingered on a thursday night weve succesfully escaped the matric post tirals

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i really hope that shit never happens to me because someone has to feel crushed that they become the centre of attention for a week then everyone just forgets about them completely. not even referring to just negative stuff, the 1 week memes as well. there must be so many regrets, they must think about 'why didnt i talk about this while i had the attention' or 'why didnt i sell something to capitalize'. there also has to be a feeling of 'what did i do wrong' 'why did they leave so fast', even though thats how its always worked with these 1 week things. has to be crazy being the centre of attention and having so much fun to being nobody in a week
idk about that I think she'd be relieved considering she's being bullied by millions of people :lol:

person3024

HSC
but the last question brooooo I thought I had it, and then I started writing
me in every single question lmao i dont even know what i was writing about like i had the ideas in my head but i could not write it down at all

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
she needs to step up her game and find a way to monetise all this attention before her time expires
Speaking of, I think being a social media influencer would really suit you have you ever tried a tiktok dance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)