2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
I had legal earlier today and I really struggled to think quickly enough for the questions. The questions were good but I ran out of time 😩😭😭
Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky

Canoeboat

HSC
Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky
i consider jon jones the best pound for pound fighter

bruhmoment.

HSC
bvruh the parrametric was literally just an integration from 0 to 2pi lmao. 14 a) iwas what I got confused ab
wait so howd u do it. you differentiated both parametrics to get derivatives and then used the formula given right? but then after whatd u do cause that was just achieving length and how tf did u integrate root (1-cos theta)

14a was calm. i) was ez if u remembered the formula and for ii) answer is 2 units.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
wait so howd u do it. you differentiated both parametrics to get derivatives and then used the formula given right? but then after whatd u do cause that was just achieving length and how tf did u integrate root (1-cos theta)

14a was calm. i) was ez if u remembered the formula and for ii) answer is 2 units.
1-cosx=2sin^2x/2

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC

Mb I was talking ab the last qn part a)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)