2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

HSC
CSSA legal exam was actually good I just wish I studied more 💔💔 how did everyone else go?
Yes it was a slay I did 2 long paras for crime not 3 shorter ones but it worked better for discretion cos I did bail and police powers. 8 marker hr was not nice and I had to ramble a bit but it’s ok. options were good got everything down lol

Remmez

HSC
Has anyone done their trials for drama written yet who is willing to share the questions for practice? I have my test on Monday and kinda stressing because my teacher hasn’t put up any past papers.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
bro the 3u paper was ez. only the 5 marker was the hard part. did anyone end up getting that?
Hell no. I got to the integrating bit but when I was plugging the limits in I somehow got zero in the denominator, i.e. I fucked up

bruhmoment.

HSC
Hell no. I got to the integrating bit but when I was plugging the limits in I somehow got zero in the denominator, i.e. I fucked up
ye i first tried to solve the parametrics but that didnt lead anywhere. then tried to find length but just confused myself. other than that, test wasn't too bad. rest of q14 was free. 11,12 were easy. i found the functions graph question in q13 a bit retarded but other than that q13 was ez. MC was probs the most confusing ngl, especially Q10. stupid vectors and perms comms😪

bruhmoment.

HSC
I think for that I got:
(m + n)!/m!n!

tell me if that’s right
it was either b or c. pretty sure ur answer is c which is right(most of my friends got that). literally i 50/50 it. I just thought it had to be either b or c cause the options were so similar😭. i got c asw i think.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
it was either b or c. pretty sure ur answer is c which is right(most of my friends got that). literally i 50/50 it. I just thought it had to be either b or c cause the options were so similar😭. i got c asw i think.
Yeah my logic was that u could arrange the directions as a work so like mmmmmnnnnnn. Then it’s like a normal ‘rearrange the letters question’. I think we’re right ngl

bruhmoment.

HSC
Yeah my logic was that u could arrange the directions as a work so like mmmmmnnnnnn. Then it’s like a normal ‘rearrange the letters question’. I think we’re right ngl
nah i looked at the question in reading time, and i was like fml. thank god there wasn't any force or velocity bs. im cooked now for eco tho.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
nah i looked at the question in reading time, and i was like fml. thank god there wasn't any force or velocity bs. im cooked now for eco tho.
Omg same. I haven’t even started memorising stats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)