• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

mysterymarkmachine

HSC
EXACTLY. so the point they made is null. therefore, you can assign numbers to the graph and you can make a five number summary and you can discover that D’s five number summary is different to the rest. i’m done now.
that's quite a good point and i am now torn. i'll revisit this thread when the answers drop hahah

nvism

HSC
Exactly. 15 is C (8 in advanced). The people who selected D honestly deserved to get it wrong for trying to be a "smartass". Like I'm pretty sure question 15 (question 8 for advanced) is an iq question. If you got that wrong, your iq is definitely below 100 (no offense). IQ questions normally ask you to find the odd one out just like this. I hope NESA doesn't award the people who selected D, it's clearly possible the boxplot can look like that. Legit I just spent 30 minutes making data sets based of this and I could literally sketch a full fledged normally distributed box and whisker plot.
View attachment 45221
aint no way u spent 30 mins just to get it wrong

person3024

HSC
i may have fucked around too much in school hahaha. the only thing i do regret is letting hsc stress me out so much. sort of realising now how little it means, esp since im def not getting the atar i wanted
bro the impact of hsc stress on my health is crazyy, but i also feel like if i dont stress im doing smth wrong

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
i may have fucked around too much in school hahaha. the only thing i do regret is letting hsc stress me out so much. sort of realising now how little it means, esp since im def not getting the atar i wanted
i think you’re being too hard on yourself tbh. from what i’m hearing, you’re doing so much more work than 99% of people are, and yet you still (wrongly) feel like you haven’t done a good enough amount. in my opinion, you haven’t messed around enough. regardless of whether you get the atar you originally wanted, you should definitely be proud because you’ve put in so much effort it sounds like

aqwerty13402

HSC
i think you’re being too hard on yourself tbh. from what i’m hearing, you’re doing so much more work than 99% of people are, and yet you still (wrongly) feel like you haven’t done a good enough amount. in my opinion, you haven’t messed around enough. regardless of whether you get the atar you originally wanted, you should definitely be proud because you’ve put in so much effort it sounds like
thank u katie :)

aqwerty13402

HSC
bro the impact of hsc stress on my health is crazyy, but i also feel like if i dont stress im doing smth wrong
BRO THE STRESS ACTUALLY MANIFESTS PHYSICALLY HAHA. I HAVE A CHRONIC EYE TWITCH AND PERMANANT TIRED EYE BACK THINGS HAHAHAHA.

and my tan has vanished bc im always inside (which i will fix immediately by channeling my tanning genes post hsc)

Solarised

HSC
icegif-803.gif
But guys don't give up hope anything we put our minds through we can
do it, no matter the atar we get or how we go we will always find success
in our lives just don't stop believing, and give it all you got no matter what

Last edited:

person3024

HSC
BRO THE STRESS ACTUALLY MANIFESTS PHYSICALLY HAHA. I HAVE A CHRONIC EYE TWITCH AND PERMANANT TIRED EYE BACK THINGS HAHAHAHA.

and my tan has vanished bc im always inside (which i will fix immediately by channeling my tanning genes post hsc)
bro during trials i was actually at my breaking point i started hallucinating and could barely function anymore

sanarysurmer

HSC
can anyone else like not even sit down to study like I have my IPT exam tmr and I cba too study for it. even during the exam im liek I cannot be bothered to do this either

Cute-Duckie

Arbitrarily Active Member
HSC
can anyone else like not even sit down to study like I have my IPT exam tmr and I cba too study for it. even during the exam im liek I cannot be bothered to do this either
so true, i've had that for a few exams before and its just like "whats the point anymore"
(its also probably burnout lets be real)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 5)