• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (31 Viewers)

sainzsgf

HSC
fr. im doing syllabus memorisation rn and i actually want to neck myself
literally so tedious like id rather do anything else. short answer is so boring as well like im not even fully attempting it, just dot pointing where in the syllabus and ideas, bc who wants to actually complete it properly 😭

Legendary16

HSC
literally so tedious like id rather do anything else. short answer is so boring as well like im not even fully attempting it, just dot pointing where in the syllabus and ideas, bc who wants to actually complete it properly 😭
true though...other than quoting exact definitions for each short answer, its just yapping in relation to the syllabus

spiderfan44

HSC
BRO THE STRESS ACTUALLY MANIFESTS PHYSICALLY HAHA. I HAVE A CHRONIC EYE TWITCH AND PERMANANT TIRED EYE BACK THINGS HAHAHAHA.

and my tan has vanished bc im always inside (which i will fix immediately by channeling my tanning genes post hsc)
stress fucks with ur immune system as well. idk if anyone else has noticed the same thing but ive being way more prone to getting sick throughout hsc.

spiderfan44

HSC
i feel like im going to be so crushed if i get a bad atar. like what do you mean i studied 5 hours a day and still couldnt get a 90? idk i feel like itll just cement to me that im fucked even if i try my absolute hardest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 26)