• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (31 Viewers)

sharknado

HSC
BRO THE STRESS ACTUALLY MANIFESTS PHYSICALLY HAHA. I HAVE A CHRONIC EYE TWITCH AND PERMANANT TIRED EYE BACK THINGS HAHAHAHA.

and my tan has vanished bc im always inside (which i will fix immediately by channeling my tanning genes post hsc)
fr I started getting persistent chest pains a few days before exams started

sanarysurmer

HSC
my mindset rn
genuinely thinking of saying that I got a 94.05 and thats it

my course I got in is Macquarie bachelor of marketing/media and commerce/information systems so its not like im doing a bad degree either... and Macquarie is like 12 minutes away from my house too so like what's the point in trying to get into UNSW thats like 1 hour by bus 😭 😭

sanarysurmer

HSC
not relatable
what atar do you need for your course? im very sure that either way you will get into something you want and honestly its making me realise how much the atar doesn't mean shyt I know a friend who went into medical school through tafe and it was only one extra year. and thats medical school

mishtidoi101

HSC
what atar do you need for your course? im very sure that either way you will get into something you want and honestly its making me realise how much the atar doesn't mean shyt I know a friend who went into medical school through tafe and it was only one extra year. and thats medical school
you can go to med school through tafe??!! thats crazy i thought u needed like 99.95 atar or smthg plus that ucat exam as well

TheLastHope

HSC
Like architecture or civil engineering at mqc or western maybe. Atar goal is 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 26)