• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (24 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
does anyone have any like similar thematic links to both hollowmen and preludes in ts eliots poems that arent desire for spirituality and fragmentation of society? im struggling to write a third paragraph/think of a third overarching theme that are in both hollowmen and preludes :angel: going insane

sainzsgf

HSC
does anyone have any like similar thematic links to both hollowmen and preludes in ts eliots poems that arent desire for spirituality and fragmentation of society? im struggling to write a third paragraph/think of a third overarching theme that are in both hollowmen and preludes :angel: going insane
you could talk about mundanity and the repetitiveness of life?

Gods_Spear

HSC
I reckon you contrast and drop magi in as your 3rd paragraph. Gives it a bit of nuance with the "however magi challenges..." and link it back to his changing context

sainzsgf

HSC
I reckon you contrast and drop magi in as your 3rd paragraph. Gives it a bit of nuance with the "however magi challenges..." and link it back to his changing context
wait tysm i cant believe i didnt think of this LMAO
i'd say stick magi into the paragraph about desire for spirituality, and talk about how the their desire for spirituality can only be achieved once they have forgotten their old beliefs like a spiritual death/reset for the coming of jesus? and then that would be a good spot to put in context too

RedninjaY

HSC
Yo guys am I fucked for 2024 hsc maths.
I was 22nd rank but now I'm ranked 34/120 after I got 70% in trials.
I want to study to get that band 6 but realised its ur external mark + assessment mark, Im scared Im going to get fucked by my rank and its kinda unmotivating to study. I know I can do good but whats the point if I get fucked over by my cohorts marks.

I got Feas and its 83 for my course, but I don't know If Ill get that even cos my cohorts kinda dumb and my predicted atar from school is based on past trends - they were good, we are bad.

These are my OVERALL FINAL ranks and marks after trials:(I go to a school ranked around 200s)

Maths adv - 70% 34/120
English adv - 86.5% 45/158
IPT- 77%. 4/38
SDD - 75% 3/12
Physics - 64%. 12/70
Maths Ex1 - 47 %. 24/26

Should I drop Ex1 cant be fucked to study for it dont think it will even go to my Atar ATP, feel like I will be laughed at by mates tho cos Im dropping it before HSC.
Please be honest (need 83, aiming for 90 atar, hoping to sprinkle a few band 6s) Sorry if this shit is all over the place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)