2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

Bronx_Tips

HSC
Haha, no I’m not unproductive, I just happen to be too productive to post about it and I haven’t even been attending to my already small social life, lol.

If people would like to know what I have completed so far…

Biology - Notes On Mammalian Reproduction, Disease, Human Evolution
Business - Case Studies For Operations Processes And Strategies
Chemistry - Flashcards For All Of Module 5
English - Holiday Homework (Paragraph Responses, Analysis Mind Maps, Essays) And Reading Module B Text
Religion - Flashcards For Islam
if u hate math why did u accelerate it

Bronx_Tips

HSC
i read ur profile stuff and u said u hate math a while ago

ziGma

HSC
wow, sounds quite productive @AsuTeksu 😃 was this all today or over this holiday (so far)?

My progress: (of these holidays so far)

- Ancient History: completed homework
- Business Studies: completed notes for Module 4 (Operations)
- English Extension I: Reading perscribed text and learning context
- Maths Advanced: Finshed backlock of past chapters
- Physics: made flashcards for Module 5 (revision)

Would you guys recommend starting (or trying to finish) the next module during these holidays? I'm not sure whether I should revise the content just finished in school, or start the next module and move forward...thoughts?

randomuser246

HSC
My progress so far

Maths Extension: finished homework, caught up on some exercises for binomial distribution and wrote vector formula sheet. Need to do some practice questions
Chemistry: 1/4 of mod 6 booklet. Need to finish mod 5 notes hopefully next week.
Pdhpe: sports med notes for 2 questions + 1 dot point. Plan to finish third question by Wednesday
English: continuing to procrastinate Billy Elliot notes.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
wow, sounds quite productive @AsuTeksu 😃 was this all today or over this holiday (so far)?

My progress: (of these holidays so far)

- Ancient History: completed homework
- Business Studies: completed notes for Module 4 (Operations)
- English Extension I: Reading perscribed text and learning context
- Maths Advanced: Finshed backlock of past chapters
- Physics: made flashcards for Module 5 (revision)

Would you guys recommend starting (or trying to finish) the next module during these holidays? I'm not sure whether I should revise the content just finished in school, or start the next module and move forward...thoughts?

Just over this week :)

Revise / consolidate first and then when you're confident with it, start the next module but don't push yourself too hard just to finish it. If you find you have a lot of time left, then by all means, go ahead and finish the next module :D
(^ I'm pretty much doing that)

Cute-Duckie

HSC
My progress:

Read through a textbook for Ancient History and forgot most of it immediately

Otherwise I need to catch up on note but it's just such a big task that I really need to break it down and I haven't really done that yet lol

souli

HSC
This chat is pretty quite. @souli? @AsuTeksu? @he1nl? @xoNat? how is everyone progressing so far?
we're going alright, progress is progress i guess. life is kinda life-ing atm, haven't had much time for BOS; i'll probably update at a later point in the holidays when everything's a bit less hectic

Last edited:

rubypinky:)

HSC
this makes me so sad. i rested until 1/01. then 2nd i did bit of work cause I was feeling unwell. Then I got so sick that i was at the hospital and got nothign done. i feel so behind by looking at everyone's progress...

Susu123

HSC
if anyone wants to know my progress hehe
English: read some prescribed texts, cried
Maths adv: finsihed the exponential and integration chapters from textbook
Maths ext 1: finished vectors from textbook, will do practice paper questions soon
Maths ext 2: finished complex 2, doing proofs rn from textbook
Chem: mod 5 hsc questions
phys: mod 6 hsc questions for first few dot points and some hw from school
ipt: stupid assignment (first question done ayyay)

Susu123

HSC
this makes me so sad. i rested until 1/01. then 2nd i did bit of work cause I was feeling unwell. Then I got so sick that i was at the hospital and got nothign done. i feel so behind by looking at everyone's progress...
nooo its okk most of my friends havent studied at all these holidays, its ok to not study. think about it this way: if u rest well, u will feel much better and get more work done eventually :) i hope ur ok!!!!

he1nl

HSC
This chat is pretty quite. @souli? @AsuTeksu? @he1nl? @xoNat? how is everyone progressing so far?
omg sooo sorry haven't been active on bos LOL :cry: so far i've been going out a bit too much to my liking, so i've only got my biology homework nailed on the head.... i'll definitely stretch out some chill all nighters to make up for it :read:

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Crying over my IPT assignment today 💪 had to restart my database cuz i didnt like my first one and its so frustrating to make sure the data matches and stuff im so mad
is this what u spent 4 hours on... crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)