3 weeks till HSC (1 Viewer)

cookiebook

HSC
Of course it's possible to cram in 2 weeks. Only thing is you end up with a ~60 ATAR
I would be so happy with an atar of 60 lol. I thought 2 weeks of cram would get you a mystery mark cause there's just too much content, especially for someone who literally has to relearn the content

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I would be so happy with an atar of 60 lol. I thought 2 weeks of cram would get you a mystery mark cause there's just too much content, especially for someone who literally has to relearn the content
Yeah I know. I was being generous when I said 60, people over here were saying much higher than 60...I think they misunderstood cram in 2 weeks for revision in 2 weeks.

cookiebook

HSC
Yeah I know. I was being generous when I said 60, people over here were saying much higher than 60...I think they misunderstood cram in 2 weeks for revision in 2 weeks.
Oh crap...so I have no hope? :'(

My ranks are okay, I got an estimate for high 70s when I have literally done nothing this year. I just got lucky, I bullshitted my exams, my teachers like me and my cohort is not strong AT ALL. I pretty much have no fucking knowledge on any of my subjects and this depresses me. I have like a very serious procrastination problem and I constantly feel like an unproductive piece of shit which makes it VERY hard for me to study. I just want an atar of 40 and i'll be so happy. :C

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

My ranks are okay, I got an estimate for high 70s when I have literally done nothing this year. I just got lucky, I bullshitted my exams, my teachers like me and my cohort is not strong AT ALL. I pretty much have no fucking knowledge on any of my subjects and this depresses me. I have like a very serious procrastination problem and I constantly feel like an unproductive piece of shit which makes it VERY hard for me to study. I just want an atar of 40 and i'll be so happy. :C
If your aim is 40, then you definitely do have hope. Just get off this website, and start studying. I know people say don't over do it, but you've only got like 21 days so cram cram cram i.e do 10 hours+ per day and you can get 40+ easily.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
40 atar.... that's really low! Someone needs to do close to nothing in the year to get that low!

HSC
40 atar.... that's really low! Someone needs to do close to nothing in the year to get that low!
hahah, who would want to get 40 Atar. Only if u did completely nothing all year, then getting 40 u shoudl be happy. If you atleast opened a book to study, then you might get over 50 atleast! hahah u kids are funny!!!

HSC
hahah, who would want to get 40 Atar. Only if u did completely nothing all year, then getting 40 u shoudl be happy. If you atleast opened a book to study, then you might get over 50 atleast! hahah u kids are funny!!!

SuchSmallHands

HSC

What are your subjects?

cookiebook

HSC
Well I have done pretty much close to nothing in studies this year and I feel like shit because of it...

My subjects are english standard, biology, physics, chemistry and business studies

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I have done pretty much close to nothing in studies this year and I feel like shit because of it...

My subjects are english standard, biology, physics, chemistry and business studies
Hmm you have approximately 4 to 5 days per subject, you better get cramming (y). Btw, you are gonna need a lot of coffee and red bull,

P.S. stay away from the beer if you think your life becomes unbearable once you start to feel the burn.

cookiebook

HSC
I realised every single one of my exams except for English are in early November, if not right at the end of October (28th and 30th) so I have the rest of this month and all of October as well. That's roughly an extra 2 weeks, so around 5 weeks all together. I've just made a study time table. I'm going to study from 9am to 3am. That's 18 hours of study + 6 hours of sleep per day. I'll spend roughly 3-4 hours for every subject everyday with 5 minute breaks every now and then + 1 hour for dinner, shower and all that stuff lol. I hope I can pull this off.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I realised every single one of my exams except for English are in early November, if not right at the end of October (28th and 30th) so I have the rest of this month and all of October as well. That's roughly an extra 2 weeks, so around 5 weeks all together. I've just made a study time table. I'm going to study from 9am to 3am. That's 18 hours of study + 6 hours of sleep per day. I'll spend roughly 3-4 hours for every subject everyday with 5 minute breaks every now and then + 1 hour for dinner, shower and all that stuff lol. I hope I can pull this off.
Try to be efficient more than anything, after so long your study becomes ineffective. I would reduce the amount of hours and put more rest in or else you'll burnout and i'm not sure if you will make it through 5 weeks.

Maybe 12-14 hours with 8 hours sleep?

Candidate

HSC
Honestly, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Do 12 hours a day, not 18. That's way too much. Twelve is too much to naturally do in the school year, but hsc is <3 weeks away so it can work.

norwegianwood

HSC
that's fucked

coffee_

HSC
18 hours is too much. HSC is not worth it lol. There's always tafe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)